Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 30

"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry.." I stammered when I got into the car.

"Hey, don't be. You have no reason to feel sorry. You're just scared, and that's understandable," he was standing in the open passenger door, holding my hand.

I sighed, taking his arm to my face.

"Noone's rushing you, take your time," Jimmy's blue eyes were patient, and there was a glimmer of love floating in them.

"Okay..Thanks, baby," I kissed him, and he shut the door.

He got into the vehicle, and we headed home.

"I just...I really want the baby to be yours, Jimmy..And I just have a feeling that it may not be-yours.." I rambled all in one breath.

He turned onto the main highway, his hand planting over mine.

"I'm praying it will be..You better pray too," he said with a smile.

Holding the door open when we got home, I let him in first.

It was his rule.

He was the first one through the door, in case someone was inside the house that didn't need to be.

"It's really pretty outside," he shoved aside the curtain.

"Yeah, it is," I lay back in the recliner, feeling tired.

"We should get a tattoo."

His spur of the moment plans never ceased to amaze me.

"A tattoo? Now?"

"Sure. Why not? It'd be fun. We could do that, and go eat..Take your mind off things," he gave a big grin.

"Okay," I couldn't refuse his child like smile.

***

An hour later, we were in C. Rackam's tattoo parlor, titled Tattoos and Shit.

"So, what're we wanting today?" he asked as he skillfully moved the needle across a girl's skin on her hip.

"Umm..We don't really know..But maybe we'll come up with some inspiration..Either that, or maybe you could help when you're done?" Jimmy crossed his leg over his knee, picking up an article.

"Sure, sure. I won't be long," Rackam promised, blotting away ink with a piece of tissue.

"Do you want something symbolic?" he murmured to me as I leaned his way to follow along with him in the magazine.

"Sure..Something 'us'." I smiled.

"I don't do butterflies," he quickly retorted, pointing out a picture of a couple with a trail of butterflies on the backs of their arms.

"Hah, I wouldn't expect something that girly out of you," I shook my head.

"Moons? Or suns?" he raised his hands.

"Hmm...Baby feet!" he exclaimed, making me jump.

"Baby feet?" I made my eyebrows into question marks.

"Yes! It'd be awesome!" he threw the magazine down, opening his hand and then staring at my belly.

"You should get one on your stomach, and I'll get one on the palm of my hand..When I put my hand on your stomach, that would always remind me of our baby..And us," he concluded.

"That's a great idea," I kissed him, his hand pressed on my tummy.

"You guys ready?" Rackam turned his machinery off, discarded the needle and set it into a glass, then covered it in peroxide.

"Yes," we nodded, and studied him as he ripped open a packet with a brand new needle in it.

"Okay. Who's first?" he turned his coal black eyes to us, his face crinkling into a grin, making his nostrils flare.

"I'll go first," Jimmy volunteered, sitting in the plastic chair, giving his hand to C. Rackam.

"Whatcha want?" he set out his trays of ink, the colors pure blues, red, greens, blacks, oranges.

"A baby foot...Nothing highly detailed, but enough for someone to know what it is," Jimmy laughed.

"And you want it on the inside of your hand?"

"Yeah."

"Color?"

"Sky blue, with white highlights," Jimmy flexed his hand, then reflexed it.

"Okay. I'll get to it," the needle whirred to life.

I propped my chin in my hands, gazing wide eyed at them the whole time.

"And I'm done," C. Rackam removed the needle, doing the same as before with the other.

"It's awesome, bro! I love it," Jimmy shook his hand with his untattooed one.

"No problem," he chuckled, preparing another needle.

He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Same thing for you?"

"Yeah..I want mine on my stomach though," I sat in the chair, and then he hit the bottom of it, the back of the seat dropping.

I settled myself, then lifted my shirt, feeling a tad slutty.

It wasn't like I hadn't done this before..And with five different men..I thought sarcastically.

Jimmy didn't seem angry about it, and C. Rackam didn't seem phased either.

"Alright."

The needles didn't sting me as bad as I had been inticipating.

"You okay?" Rackam turned his eyes to me for a millisecond, then returned to his work.

"Yes, I'm fine," I shut my eyes.

Before too long, the needle was shut off, and then C. Rackam propped the seat back up.

He handed me a mirror.

"I love it," I told him, looking at it longingly a moment longer.

It had to be Jimmy's..It simply had to be.

"Okay. Well, you're total will be 40 even, and I'd advise you to make sure you keep like petroleum jelly over it..Let it heal really well," C. Rackam shook Jimmy's hand, and then took mine.

Jimmy paid him, we said good bye, and headed out for something to eat.

"So what are you hungry for?" he linked his arm with mine since his hand had been drawn on.

"Pizza! A Meat Lovers pizza!!!!!...Oh, and stuffed cheese crust!" I almost drooled on myself at how good that sounded.

"Alrighty then," Jimmy laughed, opening the pizza parlor door for me.

"Yummy," I rubbed my hands together, and waited with him for a waiter.

"Smoking, or non-smoking?" a young lady waltzed up to us, her voice sour; she wasn't looking at us.

"Non- smoking," Jimmy stated, and the lady's head snapped up.

"Umm..Th-this way," she turned around, and began to lead us to the back of the restaurant.

She snuck glances behind her at Jimmy, and I felt my eyes glow green.

"Alright..H-here you go," she set two menus at the table, "C-can I get you something to drink?"

"Yes. I'll have a Pepsi," I told her, forcing her to bring her eyes to my face.

"Oh. Okay. And you?" she seemed more than delighted to resume looking at him.

"The same," Jimmy took my fingers, and smiled at me.

"Kay. Be right back."

"She should learn to stop staring..It's really rude," Jimmy smiled, taking a strand of my hair.

"Yeah. Tell me about it," I scoffed, picking up a straw and picking at the paper around it.

"Chill. I've only got eyes for you," he kissed my knuckles.

"You won't for long," I giggled, rubbing my stomach, "I'm gonna be big and fat!"

"Pssh. Even then, you'll still be the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he said just as the waitress arrived with our drinks.

I took mine with a satisfied twinkle in my eye, "Thank you."

"Anything else?" she seemed a bit bummed, like she was putting her foot in her mouth.

"Umm..Can we get a Meat Lovers...and bread sticks?" I stacked the menus and gave them to her, my mood instantaneously in greater spirits.

"Sure..I'll be right back with you.."

"Baby, you're mean..Dangling me like bait," he took my chin in his fingers and kissed me.

"No I'm not. I was just establishing that you're mine," I giggled, sucking in my bottom lip and smiling.

"And I will be. Always," he pulled out a little red velvet box.

"Jimmy! What is that?" I gave him a look that said 'it wasn't expensive, right?'

"Open it," he sipped from his drink.

I did so, and saw another engagement ring, only this time, it was a ruby and diamond design.

"Now will you accept my proposal?" he gave me a silly smile.

"Yes, Jimmy! I will," I let him hug me tight, and I kissed his forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
One, I really wanna apologize if I disappointed anyone with the last update. If I would have written who the father was, there would be no more story...And I have so much planned out...So, please, please, just hang in there with me :D Two, I hope this one wasn't shitty..Cuz I kinda feel a bit sad about it. Three, I really missed you guys! I miss updating! Perhaps I shall get to update tomorrow :) Enjoy. Comments = Love!!! Readers = More Loveee!!!