Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 32

In March, the month was happy, nothing happened that didn't bring joy to me.

Jimmy and I were doing great.

My friends were near me, and the other guys were decent around me as well.

Life could have been said as a smooth ride with no bumps in the road.

One day, I had a bad feeling.

I don't know if it was me being pregnant, and inheriting some crazy future seeing ability, or just hormones, but I somehow knew deep down that I should trust my instincts.

"I have to go to the studio today, babe. I have no idea when I'll be back," Jimmy shut his cell phone.

"Now? It's almost dark," I laughed.

"Yeah..Matt's voice is kinda fading fast here lately, and his screams seem to be really good at night, so.."

"Kinky," I laughed, thinking how wrong his statement sounded.

"Oh, woman! You're worse than me!" he picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, letting him kiss me.

I giggled.

The door was knocked on, and then we heard "Whoa! I don't wanna see that!"

Jimmy nuzzled my neck, smirking at Johnny, "Don't just barge in here next time."

"Well, Captain Synyster is making it like a life or death matter..So hurry your ass up," Johnny went back outside.

"I don't wanna go," he nibbled on my earlobe, and I gave a soft whimper.

"Me either," I whispered, digging my fingers into his shoulders firmly.

"God, those guys just love to torture me," he groaned, rubbing my thighs with his thumbs.

"Them? How 'bout me?" I laughed, groping him.

"You could possibly be worse than them," Jimmy's tongue traveled over my teeth.

I smiled against his lips, then lightly shoved him.

"Go, before they get jealous," I teased.

He planted a kiss on my temple, then smiled.

"I'll see you later, babe. I don't know how late they'll wanna stay, so if it's too late, don't wait up for me," he waved on his way out of the door.

"Okay," he shut the door.

I hopped off the counter, then went into the bedroom.

Drowsiness weighed down my body, and I rubbed my stomach, sensing the fault of my sleepiness.

I crawled onto the bed, then flopped onto my side.

"This has been the best night of my life," Syn held my wrists down, moving his body up to meet my lips with a wild kiss.

I smiled at him, loving the fiery lust in his dark, dark eyes.

Twirling my fingers into his hair that was just an inch from his shoulders, I shivered under his fingers, letting him slide my shirt off of me.

"You're so perfect," he kissed my lower abdomen, sending butterflies into my stomach.

I looked at the ceiling, the lighting of the room a pale orange, the lamps and other furniture of the hotel room eerily seductive.

"I don't ever wanna let you go," he tossed his shirt away, then began to unbuckle his belt.

"Then don't," I watched him remove his jeans, and admired his length.

"I won't, I promise," Syn unbuttoned my jeans, and threw them else where.

I felt his member probe me, and I wound my legs around his waist, holding tight.

"I won't ever leave you. You won't be able to make me leave your side," he shoved into me, making me gasp.

He was warm, and my arms squeezed his lean upper body, unable to say a word at his sweetness.

His hips hit my thighs, the contact such a bliss for something so wrong.

If only he could see how clueless he was..

I wasn't perfect, and I never would be.

That was just what I was meant to be.

He'd have to leave my side..


With a strangled cry, I shot up in bed.

My hair was stuck to my face, and my head was pumping violently with blood.

Why did that memory have to pop up?

And in a dream, where nothing is supposed to find me?

Perhaps sleeping wasn't helping me forget things.

I slugged my way to the kitchen, going to the refrigerator and taking out a bottle of Pepsi, then fishing around on the top of it for a bottle of aspirin.

Chasing down the pills with a gulp of water, I went out onto the porch, and sat into a chair, in hopes of loosing my headache.

The air was muggy, a dry gusty wind scattered sand off the porch, but at least the breeze dried my sweat off my face.

I guzzled the water, hoping to clear my head.

As I was doing this, tears were pricking my eyes.

What was going on?

There wasn't anything to be sad about, and yet, I felt like tragedy was at its beginning.

Could it just be the baby?

Sniffling, I lugged myself into the house to find my cell phone.

I found it in my purse, and then went to my contacts to find Kimper's number.

"There's something wrong with me," I blubbered when she picked up.

"Aww, honey, it's gonna be okay..I wish I could come over, but we're on E...Listen, go in the kitchen," she directed.

I wiped my eyes, and did as she said.

"Look around for some kind of chocolate," Kimper continued.

"Chocolate? How's that going to help me?" I swiped under my eyes.

"Chocolate is a comfort food, and apparently, you need comfort," she stated.

"But, I don't want to eat anything," I took out a chocolate bar from the freezer.

"You sound cranky too..You need to take a nap?" she was acting like I was a toddler.

"No," I bit off a chunk of the bar, feeling a bit like a child all of a sudden.

"Just eat that, and I'll stay on the phone as long as you need me," she said.

"Okay. Please don't leave me," I said around a mouthful of chocolate.

"I'll try not to."

***
"I've gotta go, babe...I have to go to work or we won't have Internet anymore, and Suggie will kill me," Kimper said, regret filling her tone.

"Oh..Okay. Thanks for staying on so long with me," I held the bag of cold chocolates in my lap.

"You're welcome. I'll call later and check on you, alright? Be careful. Love ya," she hung up.

I shut the phone, then glanced at the clock.

5:37.

With a grunt, I got up, pushing myself up with my hands on my knees.

As soon as I stood up, I felt like being back where I was.

I tilted back to my spot on the sofa, shoving chocolate in my mouth.

"Tomorrow might not make it, but everything's alright," sang on my thigh.

"Hello?"

"Cait?" Zacky was practically yelling in my ear.

"Oww.." I held the phone away from my ear for a second, "Yeah? And do you have to scream?"

"I'm not screaming..I need you to come," he gave a loud hiccup, "I need you to come get me."

"Excuse me? What am I? Taxi service?" the chocolate in my stomach began to roll.

"Cait, please come get me! It aren't fun here!" Zacky cried, in the background, I heard someone say "Two minutes left."

"Where the hell are you?" I felt bad for him.

"I..Iono. Like..Some gray place..With scary guys who lock me.. in- in a caged room.." he sounded wasted off of his rocker.

"Jail?" I sighed.

"Uhh..I guess.."

I hung up on him.

***
"This is bail for Zachary Baker," I slid three hundred dollars over to the officer behind the glass.

"Okay..You may need help with him, Miss..He's pretty...Drunk," the man's lips curled into a smirk.

"Alright. Can I have someone walk him out of here with me? I'm not supposed to carry heavy things," I put a hand on my stomach.

"Oooh. Yes, I'll have someone help."

A large black cop walked Zacky out, mostly holding him so he didn't kiss the floor.

"Oh my God.." I murmured as I slid Zack's other arm around my shoulders.

"Hey, Cait. What're you doing here?" he smiled at me, his breath reeking of vodka.

"Coming to get your drunk ass," I rolled my eyes, turning sideways with Zack and the policeman so he didn't hit his head on the door.

We made it to the car, and he held Zacky while I opened the passenger door.

Finally, Zacky was in the vehicle.

"Thank you so much," I waved at the cop, and he gave a nod before retreating back into the department.

I got into the driver's seat, and then buckled up, starting the engine, but my eyes never touched Zacky.

"Cait..You look mad," he slurred.

"That's because I am! Do you know how embarrassing you've gotten?" I gave him a flabbergasted, pissed face.

"I've been...I've been here the whole time," he slumped forward, his forehead hitting the dashboard.

"See?! You're not making any sense! You're fucking trashed!" I bellowed.

His head lolled on his neck, his eyes on me.

"Cait, love you," he belched afterwards.

I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry at him.

He sounded so vulnerable, like the Zacky I'd fallen for.

"Yeah, well..You're drunk, and you won't remember anything tomorrow. So, no. You don't," I turned the wipers on when a slight drizzle began to fall.

His head fell back, and before long, soft snores came out of his mouth.

I took out my phone, and found Matt's number.

"Matt?" I stared out into the descending darkness on the horizon, water sprinkling onto the windshield.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask a favor?" I glanced at Zack.

"Sure..Is everything okay?" his voice were like his big arms wrapping me in a hug.

"Yeah..I've just got a drunken bastard with me..And I need someplace for him to stay the night tonight."

"Oooh," his voice took on an understanding that he knew who I was insinuating, "Just bring him over. I'll watch him."

"Thanks, Matt."

I put my phone away, and bit my lip.

You can never get enough fucking drama.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys rock! Once again thanks for being so patient! I wanna thank all my newer readers..xD I shall dedicate chapters to each of you soon =) Lemme know what you think! hehe