Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 33

Image

April rolled around, like a track runner competing for the trophy at the end of his track.

My fourth month had arrived, and my belly was now sort of noticable.

That was one of my worries, my stomach not showing much.

I had thought by the time the fourth month came, I would have been huge.

"Jimmy?" I called from the bathroom, staring at my barely there torso in the mirror.

"Yeah?" his footsteps announced his coming.

"Is it natural for my stomach to be this...Tiny?" I stood at a different angle, and again before slumping.

"Umm..Babe? Like I told you before, to start off with, you weren't very big when you got pregnant..It will most likely be awhile," he smiled at me, shoving his black bangs from his eyes.

"It makes me feel bad though...I feel like I'm underfeeding it or something," I sighed.

"You're not. Some women go through pregnancy differently," he blew a raspberry on my cheek.

I shied away from him, the act tickling my skin.

"You ready for today? We get to see the gender," he hugged me, my feet leaving the floor for a second.

"I guess," I felt okay than the last time when the test results had came in.

"You guess? Baby, it's not like it'll reveal who the father is," he took my chin and pulled my face up to his.

"I know. Iono. I'm just..." I shook my head.

"Well, don't," he picked me up and set me in front of the closet, "make yourself even more beautiful."

It still made me almost turn purple in the face and my heart stop pounding and roll out of my stomach when he said stuff like that.

I stuck to something basic, a pair of dark blue plaid shorts, a navy blue tank top, and some flip flops, along with my blue engagement ring.

***

"Welcome back," Dr. Martin's eyes eyed my stomach, "you've been doing fine?"

I nodded, letting Jimmy help me sit on the table, not wanting to let his hand go.

"Yes, she's been great," Jimmy pulled a chair beside me, and sat.

"Okay. Today we will be finding out the gender," he swiveled his chair to the screen, then went to a steel table with his equipment, taking a tub of the cold gel and then a gear shift like thing, but with a suction cup on the end.

I shuddered when the coolness touched my stomach, and then he switched the object on.

The screen turned a grayish green color, then a white, ghostly image popped up.

He moved it across my stomach as if I were a game board, different angles showing.

"Well, there he is! You've got a boy," Dr. Martin beamed, and Jimmy hoorahed.

I grinned, wanting to get up and jump for joy.

"Yep! It's gotta be mine! He's got a big 'un!" Johnny squished himself between the guys, pointing at my baby's anatomy.

"Please! You're hung like air!" Zacky blew breath out of his lips, the purple under his eyes hardly noticable when his eyes were as bright as they were.

"Wait," Dr. Martin's voice stopped their bickering.

"There's a girl too!" he broadcasted, amazement causing him to blink as if he didn't want to believe it.

"What?!" Syn, Zacky, Johnny, Jimmy, and I yelped.

"Congrats, mommy. You're having twins," Dr. Martin moved the instrument on my belly so we could all see the two tiny babies.

"Wow.." Syn's eyes were wide.

"They're mine definitely! I'm the only one who could knock her up that much," he smirked.

"You're about to have a foot up your ass," Jimmy snapped.

"Well, come on-"

Matt cut him off, "Bull shit, Johnny. It could be anyone's."

"There's always a chance that each baby could have a different father," Dr. Martin informed me, "not to scare you, or anything, but that's extremely rare, and could happen."

"I'm probably one of the daddies," Syn grinned cheesily.

I was about to die, being humiliated like that in front of all the guys I'd screwed, yet they could talk about it like nothing.

"Psh. You guys are full of yourselves," Jimmy rolled his eyes, grasping my hand.

"I'll show you what you're full of," Zacky mumbled.

"Alright, now. Can we remain gentlemen, or would you like to carry this on outside?" Dr. Martin peered sternly through his glasses at them.

"We can stay here," they all stated unisonly.

"We're done here.." he removed the object from stomach, and then swiped the jelly off of me.

"There are pictures that it took..Would you like me to print them off?" Dr. Martin stood and turned the screen off.

"Sure," I pulled my shirt down, and sat up, my head spinning.

Twins?

Fucking twins?

Not even my sister had twins!

How could I handle this?

"I'll print them off. And there are the results still, if you would like to look at them," he calmly offered.

"No..I'm not ready yet," I shot down his invitation fast.

He nodded, and went to his computer.

In the next five minutes, the pictures were done.

"Here you go. You're free to go. Please come see me when you're about seven months along..Or if you need me before then," he patted my shoulder.

I hopped down, staring at the pictures in my hands.

"There's my babies," Jimmy whispered in my ear.

I felt tears smother my vision, and a tear fell on the photograph.

"It's crazy, huh?" he set his chin on my shoulder, wiping my eyes.

I nodded.

"You guys wanna see?" Jimmy turned to the guys.

They clustered around, and we stood in the doctor's office for what seemed like hours.

In a morbid way, it felt like we were all just a big family again.

***
"When's the baby shower?" Syn asked when we were all outside the clinic, his question hinting that he was wondering why it had been forgotten.

"Well..We could have it Sunday," Jimmy mused.

The day was Wednesday, so I had a while to get things ready.

"That works. I'm always free Sunday," Matt opened his car door.

"What time?" Zacky questioned.

"Dinner..Six-ish," Jimmy opened the car door for me.

"Kay. We'll all be there," Johnny promised.

From there, we parted ways.

"You gonna call Kimper and Joss?" he put his hand over mine on the way home.

"Yep. Do you have Lacey's phone number?" something was snacking on my guilty conscience.

"I think..Why?"

"I want to invite her. I feel bad about what happened."

"Oh. It wasn't your fault, but I understand, baby. I'll find it for you later."

I look out the window, and for once, my eyes are washed from gray.

There are no longer shadows, the sky beamed a turquoise blue, the clouds as weightless as I felt.

I didn't feel my burdens anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are seriously freakin awesome! :D Thanks for reading!! And the comments, and the subscriptions. Lemme know what you think of this update pleasse