Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 35

“Wanna have a contest?” Matt tilted his head back to catch the last drop of his beer.

“What kind of contest?” Syn’s voice was deadened by the floor boards that he was still laying on.

“You’re excluded, buddy boy. You’re already a shit load of beers deep,” Jimmy laughed.

Kimper, Joss, Lacey and I shared a couch while Jimmy, Matt, and Zacky shared the other one.

“We should go streaking,” Matt suggested, a big, shit eating grin on his features.

“Oh God,” I looked towards the ceiling.

“Well, I’m not doing it,” Lacey drained the rest of her beer, then tossed the beer bottle at Matt.

He blundered with the bottle, dropping it and the glass smashed everywhere onto the floor.

“Aww, why not?” Zacky cried, getting up on his crutches and opening the front door.

“It’s dark enough, no one will see you,” he said over his shoulder.

“I don’t care. I’m not doing it,” Lacey laughed.

“I vote Jimmy do it!” Kimper beamed over at me.

“He might run into the ocean and drown though,” I fretted playfully.

“Nuh uh, babe! I’m fucking Superman!” he hopped up and pushed out his chest and posed like a super hero.

“Oh, I’m sure you are,” Joss was giving him the most rhetorical look I’d ever seen.

“Someone’s gotta do it. I would, but I don’t wanna do it by myself,” Matt shrugged.

“I wanna do it!” Syn was in the push up position, then stumbled onto his feet.

“Okay, what the hell. Go for it!” Matt waved at the door.

“Hasta luego, sons a bitches!” Syn ran out of the door.

“Someone gonna go watch him?” Zacky looked at all of us.

“Nah,” we all said in unison.

Seconds later, we were all up and running to follow Gates.

When we got outside, we were greeted by a naked Syn.

“Well, slap me hard and call me fish paste,” Kimper’s eyes were like round saucers spinning in her head.

“What the fuck kind of saying is that?” Joss’s head snapped in her direction.

“Go, Gates, go!” Matt, Zacky and Jimmy were cheering him on.

Syn took off farther to the ocean, and then power bombed into the water.

“Yeah!!” Matt stole Zacky’s crutch and waved it around.

“Hey, you fucker, I need that!” he took it back.

“Now you go, Jimbo!” Matt shoved Jimmy forward a little.

“Okay!” he wormed out of his pants and threw off his shirt.

“Oh no, Jimmy,” I smacked my forehead when he took of his boxers.

“Don’t look at my pee pee!” he screamed, then turned around and ran into the ocean.

“Wow…That was…Interesting,” Joss began to crack up.

“Shut up! You’re just jealous cause he’s got a big one!” I smugly said.

“No one can be bigger than Mr. Jigglesworth,” she grinned.

“Now it’s your turn, Matt!” Kimper taunted.

“Okay,” he caught my eyes and I had the overwhelming, sinking urge to just pounce on him and do very naughty things to him.

Wow, I’ve been around the smell of beer a little too much, I thought, looking down at the black sand.

When he stripped off his shirt, I almost bit my own tongue off.

Before long he was totally nude, and I saw Kimper out of the corner of my eye staring his member down.

“God, you took all that?!” she squealed when he had taken off running.

My jaw dropped and I turned redder than a lobster.

Joss fell onto the ground and began to wheeze loud, high pitched peals of laughter.

“And they say guys are perverts?” Zacky playfully swat at us with his crutch.

“What? That thing was HUGE!” Kimper was still in shock.

“Oh please, mine’s prolly ten times the size of that,” Zacky scoffed.

“Prove it!” Kimper giggled drunkenly.

“Nope, that’s okay,” he raised an eyebrow at her and covered his privates.

“Come on in, mother fuckers! The water’s fine!” we heard Syn boom from the waves.

“Why not?” Lacey didn’t take her clothes off, thank God, but she ran into it too.

Kimper and Joss did the same.

It was just me and Zacky.

“Sucks that we’re both incapacitated,” Zacky laughed, “we could be having fun like that too.”

“Oh well. I almost drowned the last time I went into the water, so it’s all good,” I smiled.

“I’m glad you didn’t die,” he said.

He was acting differently than the other times he’d been drunk.

He had been all over me the other occurrences, and it confused me.

“Thanks. Me too. I wouldn’t get to see those drunk bastards acting like retards,” I giggled, watching Jimmy’s head pop up and then his white ass gleam.

“Yeah. If I were the moon, I’d be jealous of Jimbo’s ass,” Zacky laughed.

“Where’d your Kimper friend go?” he suddenly asked.

“What you mean? She was right down-” I scanned the waves and she wasn’t there.

“Maybe she went back to the house?” Zacky turned to the house.

“Maybe. Wanna come look with me?”

“Sure,” I helped get him turned around and then we went back inside.

“Kimper?” I called when we were in the living room.

“I’ll go look in the garage, okay?” he said from the kitchen door frame.

“Kay,” I went through the dining room and opened the sliding glass doors that led onto the patio.

I wouldn’t have found anything if I hadn’t have heard a trashed giggle and then a scrape of a chair or something being scooted across the floor.

“Kimper?” I backed up and felt along the wall of the dining room and turned the light switch on.

And what did I find?

Kimper and Syn tangled up together in a chair, lips locked.

“Hi, Cat! How’s it going?” K.B. spun and waved at me.

Syn just laid propped back with a smirk on his cocky face.

A rush of adrenaline had made a vein in my forehead throb, and I curled my hands into fists.

“Is everything okay?” Kimper inquired.

“Of course, everything’s fine, you goddamn bitch!” I bellowed.

“Oh, c’mon, Cait, you have Jimmy!” K.B. laughed.

“Yeah, quit being a whore!” Syn sniggered.

“Fuck you, you asshole!” I lunged at him, ringing a bottle from the grill next to him with my fingers.

I then swung it into the side of his head.

“Cat! What the fuck is your problem?!” Syn hopped up, very well for someone who was supposedly drunk.

Kimper landed with a thud from his lap.

“You’re my problem!” I screamed.

“Well, get over it! What was that fucking for?” he got right in my face.

“That’s for trying to fuck my friend!” I slapped him with as much strength as I could rally up.

His head remained to the side for a second and then he turned back to face me.

There was blood clumping up in his black locks, and red on his cheek.

“You make it kind of hard, Cait. You say you’re soooo in love with Jimmy, yet you hate it when I’m kissing Kimper?” his voice was hushed, meant only for his and my ears.

My glare melted into a stare that told him that I had just realized how right he was.

Syn didn’t say another word, but just gazed into my eyes.

“Maybe you should figure out where your heart really is,” he advised, stepping aside and walking into the house.

Kimper’s eyes were big with worry.

“Cat-”

I shook my head no, and tore off away down to the beach where the other guys were.

~*~

Later on that night, I snuggled closer to Jimmy.

Thoughts terrorized my brain, and I had tears sliding down my face.

Tears of frustration, anger, and sadness.

What if Jimmy wasn’t enough?

What if Syn was right?

How could being with Jimmy not make me happy?

I thought of Syn, Zacky, and Matt in the living room, who had drunk so much after the trip to the beach that they had simply passed out.

There were five wonderful men that I could pick from.

There was something special about each of them that I had loved dearly.

I had made my decision, hadn’t I?

I was going to be Mrs. Jimmy Sullivan, and that was final.

It didn’t help that only part of me was saying that.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D I love you guys! Lemme know whatcha think!!

XoXo Laur Bug :)(: