Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 36

Two months passed, and I stuck with Jimmy, because something was telling me it was the correct path to take.

One morning, Jimmy got a call from Zacky; he wanted him down at the studio pronto.

Jimmy hadn’t wanted to wake me, so he’d left a note.

When I had woken up and read it, I smiled and went back to sleep.

It was about lunch when I woke again, and I went into the bathroom to do my business.

I made a mental note to call and get an okay on when to return to the doctor.

I was on my sixth month.

The whole pregnancy was going by faster than I had anticipated; I wished it would have gone a little slower, considering I wasn’t looking forward to the birthing.

I had just changed into a different pair of pajama shorts and a loose, comfortable shirt that didn’t squeeze my stomach when there was a knock on the front door.

I rubbed my eyes sleepily, then opened the door.

Jason and Matt Berry stood on the porch, both in khaki shorts and black tee shirts.

“Jimmy’s at the studio,” I assumed they were looking for him.

“We know. Can we come in?” Matt smiled at me.

I had this offbeat feeling that something wasn’t right as they shuffled by me.

“What’s the matter?” I sat down on the couch across from them.

“You still a whore?” Jason asked me with a serious face, yet I wanted to hope that he was kidding.

“Excuse me?” I crossed my arms over my bulging belly.

“Don’t tell me you gave up just because you got a kid on the way?” Matt chuckled.

“I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about,” anger was rising high; I could feel my scalp start to burn.

“Sure you do. You fucked all of our boys, why not us? I mean, we are the roadies,” Jason stood up and then had the audacity to sit next to me.

“We won’t hurt the babies,” he rubbed up my thigh.

“Get the fuck off of me!” I slapped at him.

I tried to get up, but he took hold of my wrists in an iron grip.

“All you gotta do is get on your knees and bend over. I’ll even fucking pay you,” Jason sat on the other side of me.

“Nobody’s getting anything!” I shook them off, and raced to the phone.

“You have five seconds to get out of my house or I’m calling the police!” I yelled when they tried to pursue me.

“Come on, now. We won’t tell Jimbo,” Matt compromised in a soft voice.

“Fuck you!” I spat, and punched in the number nine.

They just laughed at me, their identical faces making me feel like I was drugged or something.

I punched the number one.

“Alright,” Matt turned grave and then looked at his brother.

“Guess she’s not a whore anymore. No sense and staying around,” he trudged away, and they both just tittered to themselves on their way out of the door.

For a sustained moment, I held the phone in my hand and stared at the doorway, my heart still drumming away between my breasts.

Finally, I dropped the phone and the noise was a strident, vociferous commotion in the tranquil room.

And then I fell not long after the phone, and slumped forward, sobs erupting from my throat.

I wailed and sniveled for a few hours, in a devastation greater than anything I had had to deal with in forever.

It was a present I hadn’t expected to get.

Just be grateful it didn’t get any worse, I had sought to make myself stop crying.

~*~
When Jimmy arrived home, I had thankfully stopped the crocodile tears and I had been doing normal things like watching television.

“Hey, baby. Sorry I’ve been gone all day,” he flopped down on my right, and took me into his arms.

“It’s okay,” I fought to keep the sorrow from the prior mishap out of my face.

“Is everything okay?”

Damn, he had already caught on.

“Yeah,” I smiled.

“Okay,” he cupped my face in his hands and covered my mouth with his, his tongue slipping to mine, applying more pressure as he went.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and then finally managed to straddle him while continuing to kiss him.

I sat up breathless.

“We shouldn’t do that anymore,” he laughed huskily, placing his hands on my stomach, “we might hurt our babies.”

I bit my lower lip and nodded.

He moved over an inch or two, and pulled me down with him.

My belly made a slight space between us, but it didn’t keep our lips apart.

Once more, Jimmy’s silky lips brushed mine and his velvety tongue tangled with mine, and his fingers snaked up under my shirt.

Knowing my breasts were tender, he sensitively moved my bra aside, and took my nipple between his fingers.

I moaned into his mouth, and knotted his hair in my fingers.

He smiled and moved down to lick it and then suck on it with as little force as he could.

I sighed blissfully.

“Baby, you have no idea how badly I want you,” he whispered into my ear.

“I want you too,” I answered honestly.

I wasn’t sure how he’d known, but he had sensed that I had needed some kind of diversion from the Berry brothers attack.

“I wish babies only took two days to have,” he nibbled on my ear lobe and sucked down the side of my neck.

I nodded.

He put his forehead on mine, and I peered profoundly in his royal blue eyes.

“I love you, Cait…So much,” Jimmy uttered faintly.

“I love you too,” I couldn’t believe how much more I was loving him.

“I can’t wait til we have our babies and we’re married,” he played with my hair, stroking strands back lovingly.

“Me either, baby,” I kissed the edge of his nose.

~*~

We had a romantic dinner out on the patio, orange chicken take out and then ice cream for dessert.

The sunset turned the surface of the ebony ocean a deep gold, and the sky around the sinking sun was a mix of violet and a subdued red.

“We should get married right here at home. And we should have our honeymoon on the beach,” his eyes had a twinkle in them.

“That actually doesn’t sound bad at all,” I took his fingers in my hand.

We held hands, following the downward spiral of the great, amber sun.

The wind tossed his dark brown hair out of his icy orbs, and I remembered suddenly the first time Jimmy and I had been “together”.

It had started on the tour bus.

I had been taking a shower; the lock was undone because the guys had been getting us some hotel rooms and normally it takes a while.

I had just stepped out when Jimmy burst in.
“Oh my God!” I crossed my arm over my boobs and tried to cover my personal area.

“I’m sorry,” he stammered, but his eyes were getting their fill.

I blushed vehemently, and to my complete surprise, Jimmy stepped completely inside the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

“What are you doing?” I gulped nervously; there was no denying I hadn’t noticed how gorgeous he was before.

“What do you think I’m doing?” he was right on me, his face inches from mine.

He took away my arms and his big hands enclosed over my breasts.

I didn’t make him stop, but I stared up into his face.

Then we began to fiercely making out.

Jimmy shoved me back against the wall, and his hand disappeared between my legs.

I wrenched his shirt off, and unzipped his pants hastily.

“You sure you wanna do this?” he laughed gutturally.

“Yeah,” I let him get out of his jeans and boxers, then griped him in my hand, clutching hard.

“It won’t be weird between us, right?” Jimmy put my legs around his hips.

“No,” I held onto his neck.

He pushed into me, and I groaned in pleasure.


“Cait?” Jimmy was looking over at me.

“Hmm?” I glanced at him, unaware that I had slipped into a reverie.

“You okay? You went completely A wall,” he grinned.

“Oh, yeah,” I laughed, “just thinking.”

“You know, babe, you really should think about reading those test results.”

I looked intently at him.

“I don’t know if I’ll ever want to know, Jimmy…”

He kissed my knuckles, “And I’m not gonna make you…But I’m dying. I really wanna know if I’m going to really be a daddy or not.”

“I know you do…but what if you’re not? That would kill me if you weren’t,” I pointed out.

“I don’t care, Cait. They would be mine no matter what the circumstance,” Jimmy’s chin was set in determination.

“And that’s why I love you,” I smiled, my heart feeling a little faltered at how pathetic I was.

~*~

The next morning, I opened my eyes to the sound of Jimmy talking.

He had his cell phone pressed to his ear, his back to me.

“I’ll be down there in a second. Gotta get dressed and stuff. Kay. See ya.”

Jimmy got up and hurried to the closet.

“Where you going?” I whispered lazily.

“B.F.M.V. is at the studio with the guys. I haven’t seen them in forever!” he said, hitching up his tight jeans and then tugging on a black tee.

“Bullet for my Valentine?” I couldn’t believe that they were actually visiting.

The guys had toured with them a while back, both bands creating a peculiar bond almost over night.

“Yep. You wanna come?” he sat down by me, rubbing our babies.

“Sure. Lemme get dressed,” I leaned in for a good morning kiss.

“Wooo wee, dragon breath!” Jimmy teased.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” I covered my mouth quickly, mortification making my skin want to peel from my facial bones.

“It’s okay, baby.”

Jimmy went out of the bedroom, leaving me alone to get dressed.

I put on a bright yellow sundress with baby blue spiraled circle designs going up and down the skirt and slid into yellow flip flops.

In less than five minutes, we were headed to the studio.

When we walked through the door, we were greeted by hugs and the B.F.M.V. guys.

Matt Tuck’s hair had grown at least a mile since the last visit, and his frame had gotten just a smidge tinier.

Padge, the lead guitarist and back up vocalist, was still the same as I remembered.

Jay James [bass guitarist] and Moose Thomas [drums] were both headstrong and full of themselves; the same old men I’d known before.

“Well, I’ll be damned!” Matt Tuck exclaimed when he saw me.

“Jimmy Sullivan, you dirty dog,” Moose smirked.

“Looks like you’ve got a family in the process,” Matt Tuck pulled me into a big hug, careful to miss crushing my belly.

“Just a little bit,” Jimmy’s grin stretched from ear to ear.

“She’s a pretty one,” Padge piped up from beside Syn, picking on a guitar.

“She’s always been pretty,” Matt laughed.

“Anyway, you guys are touring nearby?” Matt cleared his throat, and changed the subject staunchly.

“Yep. Las Vegas. Prolly one of the biggest shows we’ve done yet,” Matt Tuck was awfully honored with himself.

“We just got off our tour,” Matt informed him, “course you prolly already knew that.”

“Yeah…We actually came here to ask you guys a very important question,” Matt Tuck shifted his eyes from his friends and then back at the guys.

Jimmy held onto my hand, stroking it a couple of times.

“And?…” Syn raised a dark brow tastefully.

“Would you guys like to tour with us again next year?”

Matt’s face lit up and he smiled cheesily.

“I know I fucking do!” he looked around the room at Zacky, Johnny, Jimmy, and Syn.

“Hell yeah, bro!” Zacky agreed, holding his white guitar with blood stains on it in his lap, his fingers hovered above the strings.

“You know the answer to that one,” Johnny grinned.

“Alright, then. That’s fucking great,” Matt Tuck slapped Jimmy a high five.

“We should go out to eat or something,” Syn suggested, glancing up and turning to look behind him at the clock, “It’s almost lunchtime anyway.”

Everyone agreed and we loaded up then headed to Red Lobster.

~*~

“Fuck, I haven’t had lobster in forever!” Matt Tuck announced, leaning back in his chair, slumping with his hands over his stomach.

“Me neither,” Padge slurped ecstatically on a lobster tail.

I smiled at them all, my hand on Jimmy’s knee under the table.

“And not to mention, nice, cold beer,” Jimmy raised his glass to Jay James, who tapped his glass with Jimmy’s.

“Oh, yeah. A damn good treat,” Matt Tuck laughed.

“So what’s been going on around here? You guys aren’t as talkative,” he stated, his green blue eyes sparkling.

“Just tired. Tours do take a lot out of you, no matter how long you’re on break,” Zacky guzzled his beer down.

“True, true. Either that or you guys are just getting lazy on us,” Moose advocated.

“Oh, well. We’re on break, we’ve got a right to,” Matt simpered, his dimples popping up sketchily.

“Let’s get outta here. I wanna surf,” Matt Tuck recommended.

“Fuck, man,” Syn grumped, “I forget how active you are. You can’t stand to sit still for more than an hour.”

“You know me too well,” Matt Tuck snickered.

~*~

I lay on the beach with Zacky while the guys surfed yards away from my feet.

“Cowabunga!” Jimmy hollered, starting out good on a wave but then getting pulled under.

He resurfaced grinning.

“I wish I could surf,” Zacky’s turquoise eyes were sad.

“Me too,” I sympathized with him, shading my eyes to watch the guys twist and turn and ride the monster waves.

Matt and Matt Tuck dog paddled on their boards to the shore, hauled them up and walked off to the right.

I was curious as to what they were going to do, but I just began to study Jimmy, Johnny, Syn, Moose, Padge, and Jay James.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really felt like updating and I had to put B.F.M.V. in here. They're freakin awesome! I'm hoping I can catch up and give back what I haven't been able to write in forever. My writer's block is gone at the moment! lol Lemme know your thoughts and opinions. Thanks :D