Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 4

Image

"That was a great show!" I greeted enthusiastically as the guys trooped off the stage, sweating and wearing proud grins.

"Thanks," Matt sauntered to me, his glorious chest gleaming with sweat.

Why must he take his shirt off? I thought with a whine.

Jimmy patted my shoulder, and I flitted my eyes to his.

When I saw something I didn't want to see, I ripped my eyes away, stuffing my cold hands into my jeans pocket.

Syn remained behind, packing his black guitar with the white stripes leisurely.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself," he said when no one was around.

"I can't help it when there's a hot guitarist standing on the stage," I admitted half truthfully.

I couldn't help it there was five hot men that had been on that stage.

"You wanna go before people realize we're missing?" his voice was casual, but I could feel that he was turned on.

"Sure," I took his hand as he walked by, and we disappeared down the hall.

***

The back of my head hit the mirror as Syn picked me up and practically slammed me onto the dressing room table.

He nibbled on my bottom lip, his long fingers slithering under my shirt.

"Cait," his voice was almost inaudible, the scratchiness of his facial hair a peculiar feeling on my cheek.

And yet, there I was again, about to slip off onto a sexual ride with one of the possible fathers of my could be baby.

I yanked his shirt up and off his shoulders, tossing it to the floor.

"Did you lock the door?" I said in barely a whisper as I unbuttoned his jeans.

"Yes," he stepped out of his pants, then tugged mine open.

I let him slide them off, and I took off my shirt.

Syn gave me one of those blisteringly, deep stares of his, the darkness of his eyes giving me a rush a million times better than any drug or drink.

He separated my thighs, stepping up and moving me forward to his body.

I pressed my mouth to his, one thought reverberating through my mind: I wanted him.

I felt his errection, adamant on my inner thigh.

Syn dropped his underwear, and I removed my own.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, then shut my eyes.

The first hit was a slam, and I muffled my loudness into his shoulder, biting tenderly.

Syn's pants were music to my ears.

My tongue traveled to his neck, then to his earlobe.

That was his favorite spot; it always gave him a boner.

Well, in that case, he already did...

Who says you can't have any fun?

I was thinking that I never wanted to leave that moment.

He held my breasts in his hands, mouth on mine every minute.

That was thing about him that I loved.

He insisted on making me the queen, he strived to get me anything I wanted.

I loved his kisses and he knew it, so he gave them to me nonstop.

He held my waist up, and began to thrust with more angst.

I gave a moan, and his mouth folded into a cocky smirk.

His supple fingers molded my breasts, stringing me up like one of his guitars.

Funny, I'd always wanted to see what other things his fingers could do...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for the comments! You seriously make my day :D Subscribers, and readers: much love to you beautifuls!

asdarkasnight
CharmedAngel88
angie_vengeance
jinx616
Suggie
VengeanceIsABitch
celiaeatsballz
SillyFrench
Rev's__gurl
Damsel of Darkness

I love you guys! Enjoy the update. Lemme know wat you think =)