Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 5

Image

With a grunt, Syn gave one last rough shove before he came inside me, holding my limp form, frantically smothering my face in kisses.

"Are you okay?" his infamous smug grin appeared, and I took his fedora hat, placing it on his sweaty head.

"Yes," I quickly kissed him.

Syn reached down and took his jeans off the floor, yanking them up and rebuttoning them.

I grabbed a handful of his perfect hair, and tugged him playfully to my lips.

"Round two?" he said in a husky whisper, his hold on my hips uncouthly.

"No..I just don't wanna leave," I stated glumly against his lips.

"I know...But you don't want the guys to get suspicious, do you?"

I shook my head, his fingers caressing my face.

"Then I'm afraid we have to go," he gave me a quick peck on the forehead, then swiftly putting his shirt back on.

I put my clothes back on, walking ahead of him to unlock the dressing room door.

"Hey, Cait?" I heard him ask softly behind me.

"Yes?" I faced him, giving him a sad smile.

"Will the fact that I love you make you feel better til next time?"

His question nearly shocked my pants back off, but I swallowed hard, a bit nervous at the news.

"Yeah," he crouched to me, my back hitting the door, and he trapped me, his palms flat on either side of me.

"I love you," Syn kissed me romantically, leaving my lips bruised.

"I love you too," I lay my forehead on his, watching his wonderful mouth twist into a grin.

"Let's go then," he cracked the door open just a little.

With it open an inch, Jimmy's voice rang in, "Syn! Let's go man! You don't need to dress up; you ain't gonna impress anyone."

Syn's eyes flashed, panic recoiling in the chocolate depths.

HIDE! was the only thing I could read from his expression.

I looked around, seeing the tiny closet before hurrying to it, practically unhinging the door from the wall as I opened it.

My heart in my throat, I scrambled into the cramped space, squishing my body to fit, shutting the door as silently as possible.

"What's taking you so long?" Jimmy's voice didn't sound wary.

In fact, he sounded a tad drunk.

"Gotta look good for the ladies!" Syn gave off an impressive act of boasting.

"Yeah....Okay. Well, hurry your ass up! The guys wanna go to the bar."

I heard the door shut, and then dim light from the lamp on the dressing table hit my face.

"It's safe now," he held out his hand.

I took it, and was hauled out of the tiny cubicle.

"That was close!" I kept my voice low, in case Jimmy was still around in the hall.

"Yeah...I'll go first, alright? I'll tell the guys I haven't seen you. Go to the bathroom down the hall or something," Syn laid out his plan as he went.

"Okay...I'll see you outside," I gave him mild tongue action, then held the door open for him.

I switched off the lamp, and then went down the hall to the bathroom when Syn was long gone from the plaza.

I shoved the door open, flicking on the florescent light, the bulb blinking and pulsing with irresolute flashes.

I bolted the door behind me, standing in front of the mirror.

My hair was a mess, my cheeks had a bright red flush, and my lips were big and a dark pink.

"Great.." I muttered, reaching around in the inside pockets of my jacket for my foldable hairbrush.

I brushed out my sex hair, then patted cold water on my cheeks in hopes of making the rudiness fade.

After that, I promenaded out to the tour bus.

I opened the door, and hot air hit my cold body, the lights blinding me.

"It's about time! We're ready to load up in Johnny's Escalade!" Zacky cried, his cap on backwards, and his ravishing eyes outlined in blood red eyeliner.

"Oh, bite me," I went to the fridge, and hooked my fingers around the neck of a Coors.

"Haha!" Jimmy snorted, the guys already up and out the door.

I took a gigantic swig of the beer, the alcohol sure to give me a good buzz if I drank enough.

What about your baby? a taunting hiss in my head inquired.

"Fuck it," I gulped down more, then was out the door as well.

***

"Hey Cait!" Jimmy called over the tumultuous music vibrating from the monstrous speakers.

"What?" I could hear how loud I was, but I didn't give two shits and a fuck.

"Wanna go in the back room?" he threw his lanky neck in direction of the shaded, neon room in the back of the club.

"Sure!" I laughed, stumbling over my own legs, beer sloshing onto my shoes.

Arm in arm, we barely made it to the neon room when my legs were around Jimmy's skinny waist, and our lips were constructed in a tight weld.

"Jimmy," I moaned into his mouth.

I could feel him carrying me somewhere, the incandescent range dying of color.

A door was shut, but the noise was far away.

"Cait," my cheek was pressed against something chilly.

His hands strayed to the hem of my shirt, then the thin filmy shirt was gone, leaving my flesh throbbing.

In a matter of minutes, my pants were no where to be found, and I could feel his hard on pressing crudely into the back of my thigh.

I realized drunkenly that my face was pressed against a wall, and Jimmy was behind me.

I gave an orgasmic sigh as he slipped into me.

There couldn't be one thing in the universe that was more preferable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please let me know what you think :D This style of writing is completely different from anything I've ever done! I feel kinda weird about it, but I'm getting good vibes from you guys! hehe. Thank joo for comments, readers, and subscribers!!!! xD