Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 7

The drive through the tiny city, Jarken, was short, because a laundry mat was in sight in a flash.

"This place is clean compared to the ones in Huntington Beach," he remarked, holding the door open for me, dragging two baskets.

I lugged mine in front of a laundry machine, then flipped the lid up.

"Sheesh, you guys stink!" I muttered, throwing whites on the floor, colors in the machine.

"Those are yours, Cait," he motioned to the pink undies in my hand.

"Oh.." I hadn't been paying attention to what I was doing.

"What are you saying? I smell?" I gave a semi smile.

"No, you don't stink," his strong arms encircled my stomach, his face nuzzling into the crook where my jaw connected with my neck.

"Where've you been, Cait?" his tone seemed genuinely sad.

What do you mean? I live with you guys," I said with a laugh.

"I mean, you've been...distant. I haven't been able to be this close to you in forever."

I felt a cloud of despair scatter hurtful rain drops on my heart.

I bit my lip.

"Matt..."

I had to tell him.

Everything.

I almost did...I was just about to spill everything to him.

I had tears in my eyes, but I spun towards him, smashing my mouth to his.

"Cait," he held my face in his palms, breath catching, "what's wrong with you? You've been acting funny lately."

I gazed solemnly in his eyes, seeing the concern.

"Nothing,"I shoved all of my worries in the back of my mind, "absolutely nothing."

I smiled into our kiss, putting my arms around his thick neck.

"Can we?" he grinded his hips into mine, the washing machine screeching back on the cheap lineoleum.

"Yeah," I slammed the lid shut, climbing on it.

"I hope no little kids come in here," he grunted, dropping his pants and boxers, then stripping his tee shirt to the floor.

I was stark naked as well soon after.

"How bad do you want it?" he rubbed against me, causing me to give a soft whimper.

"Teasing games, huh?" I whispered.

"How bad do you want it?" he began to play with me down there, but didn't answer me.

When he inserted a finger, I moaned.

"Do you want it?" his gravelly voice erupted in my ear, sending my arm hairs straight up.

"Yes!" I wrapped my legs around him so hard, that my inner thighs stung.

He pounded into me, a loud gasp jumping out of my throat.

For a second, I was sure he'd hit my stomach.

The washing machine gave loud 'thooms' on the ground, the cycle board with the buttons on it rattling, sounding like it might fall off.

It was a mixture of pain and pleasure, wave after wave of either.

I cried out when it hurt, but I didn't let him stop.

It was a good kind of pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I thought the internet was disconnected. Turns out my rents had it unhooked just to keep us off of it. But, I wrote several updates for this so for the next few days, you shall get updatednesh! :D Thanks for the comments! You guys are so much fun! I love the subscribers, and readers! Enjoy hehe