Beast and The Harlot

Chapter 9

"Cait? Cait?"

My eyelids were heavy as I opened them, and I felt like I'd been drugged.

"Cait? Are you alright?" a hysterical voice was near by, and I startled robotically at Zacky's face.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine," I crossed my arms over my breasts, the moment beyond awkward.

"You should sleep in a bed, not in the bathtub," he smiled, shaking out a towel and handing it to me.

I wrapped up swiftly, my cheeks so red, they were almost purple.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Umm, can you leave now?" I looked to the door, then at him.

"Oh, yeah..Sorry," he was gone in a hurry.

I rubbed myself dry, then toweled up my hair, flipping the end up and under the other part of the towel.

I threw on my bra and underwear, then my night clothes.

I looked for a blow dryer, finally finding one under the sink.

When that was done, I went to the bed.

The alarm clock read 12:52.

I yawned, thinking to myself that all I'd been doing lately was sleeping.

Chocolate, or a fudge sundae sounds pretty good right now.. Maybe Doritos...

I looked at the telephone, grabbing my black purse with hot pink skulls on it.

How much is a late night snack? I wondered, hitting the number one on the phone, getting the lobby.

"Maxem Hotel, how may I help you?"

"Umm..yeah..How much is a hot fudge sundae? And a bag of Doritos?" I felt my mouth watering.

What the hell was wrong with me? I was acting like I hadn't eaten in weeks!

"Together, it'd be ten fifty..Is that what you need?"

"That's fine." I almost gave an eep of animation.

"Someone will be there momentarily," the other end of the line was disconnected.

I hung up the phone, and the door was knocked on.

"That was fast.." I said, getting up and opening the door.

"Can I come in?" Jimmy asked, wearing a baggy white tee shirt, and a pair of boxers.

"Uh, sure," I let him in.

"So what are you up to?" he threw himself on my bed as I shut the door.

"Nothing really..You?" I sat guardedly at the side of him.

"Bored. Kinda tired, but still wired on Red Bull!" he grinned, turning the television on.

Another knock.

"Grand Central Station," Jimmy smiled coyly.

"Yeah," I laughed, then greeted a hotel employee, taking my snacks, and giving the man money.

"Hungry much?" he eyed my food.

"Yes, very," I dipped my spoon into my ice cream hungrily, crossing my legs underneath me.

"Can you share?" he leaned his head back, mouth open wide.

I giggled, then fed him a bite.

"Num, num, num," he watched the tv, animals on National Geographic chasing their prey.

"Dorito?" I held the open bag to him.

He stole a handful, putting his head on my lap.

I devoured the fudge sundae, then dropped it in the trash can.

I was almost done with the Doritos when I saw a Sonic commerical advertising cheesy tots.

"OhMyGod! I love them!" I squealed, holding my stomach.

"Haha. You're already eating," Jimmy gave a vast grin.

"I'm hungry though!" I wailed, pitching the chip bag into the trash can.

"Seriously?"

"Yes!" I held my hands over my belly, flopping backwards.

"Do you want to go get some?" he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sure...If you don't mind," I gave a jubilant toothy flash at him.

"Alright."

"Yay!" I jumped in his arms, hugging him.

He let me down, but his arms remained around me.

Gradually, his lips made their way down to mine.

I blinked rapidly while he kissed me.

"Jimmy," I pulled away.

His blue eyes churned irately, and I felt confused.

"Let's go get your cheesy tots," he held out his hand.

I took it, and we ran to the guys' room next to mine.

"Matt Berry!" Jimmy shouted into the room, his arm out in the hall with me.

"Aww, what do ya want? I just got here!" I heard M.B. complain.

"I just want to borrow your car," Jimmy sniggered, regriping my hand.

"Don't wreck it!" M.B. warned, the chink of keys landing in Jimmy's hand coming to my ears.

"I won't," he smiled, shutting the door, and we zipped out of the hotel.

"It's a good thing Sonic is open this late," he climbed in, then ingnited the engine.

I nodded, putting my seat belt on.

We found a Sonic in Milton, then he pulled into a spot, hitting the order button.

"Can I have one order of cheesy tots?" he told the machine.

Minutes later, the waiter was outside, and everything was paid for.

"Jesus, these are sooooo good!" I said with a mouthful of hot, cheesy tots.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were pregnant," he laughed.

The cheesy tots got stuck in my throat, and I began to gag.

"Cait!" he was distressed, and reached over to hit my back.

I coughed several times, the potatoes still lodged.

"Shit," he slapped my back hard.

The food flew from my mouth.

"Why," I gasped, picking up the soggy mess with my napkin, "would you think- I'm-pregnant?"

"I don't know..I was just kidding," he was scared, "but are you okay?"

"Yes," I dumped the rest of the tots into my lap, then set the mess in the box.

All the way back, I nibbled on the tots, just like the fear that nibbled on my insides.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun....:D Iono. Haha. Thanks for the comments. And subscribers, and readers :D