Look Out Life

Chapter 14≥ Pretend Boyfriend

I was just sitting around watching TV. Then I heard a knock at my door.
Interrupting my quite time… as thought to myself, I got up and stretched and walked to the door. I peeked my head and saw who it was.
“Do I know you?” it was Gerard put I like pissing him off.
“I’m afraid you do,” he laughed at his little speech. “I came to see someone named Déjà vu.” he smiled, I giggled and I let him in: he grabbed me in a hug and pulled me towards the couch as he did this.
“Gerard you’re addicted to me, I’m sorry.” I said as he was still latched onto me.
“It’s okay it’s good to be addictive to you.” he chuckled. I rolled my eyes.
“Love you to.” we both laughed at my little comment.
“You’re very relevant.” I stated.
“Well you’re mine insert evil laugh.” he said. I jumped up and put my hands on my hips and strutted, which made both of us laugh. I jumped in front of his face.
“There’s someone I want you to meet Mr. Way.” I shook my head in his face.
“Who is it Mr. Vu.”
“Gerard Way I am not a mister I am your worst nightmare.” I didn’t give him time to speak.
“So anyway I want you to meet a friend of mine. Named Frankie.” he rolled his eyebrow at me.
“Okay…”
“I’ll go get him.” I ran out the door and went to Frankie’s I knocked on his door he opened it and, I grabbed his wrist and yanked him with me. The door was still opened at my house. ( I was kind of shocked Gerard wasn’t in the doorway.
Gerard looked at me outlandish.
“Gerard this is Frank. Frank this is Gerard.” I said as I pointed to one another.
“Nice to meet you.” they said in union, they shook hands as well.
“Ya’ll two better be friends with one another; cause it would tare me apart if you weren’t…” I pretended to fake cry — it had to shake them a little. Gerard picked me up and carried me to the couch. He sat down and cradled me in his arms, which was weird on my behalf.
Did Gerard not like Frank or might he be slightly jealous. I have no idea how a guy’s mind thinks so I would never no, after I looked at him demented he turned me so I was sitting on his lap with his arms around my waist. Frank looked at him confused by his actions.
“Gerard…why are you holding me?” I whispered. Frank turned for a few seconds.
“Because something about him — just, just doesn’t in lighten my mood.” he said kindly as he could.
“So what are you gonna do, pretend to be my boyfriend?” I said as I rolled my eyes.
“Right…till I get to trust him.”
“So what are you suppose to tell him when you trust him?” he smiled my way.
“Say we just wanna be friends…THE END.” he said simply.
“Whatever Mr. Way.” he shrugged and raped his arms tighter around me and put his head on my shoulder. Frank turned to use and was disturbed it looked like.
“Are you two going out?” he asked.
“Yes we are sir, this is my queen vampire.” Gerard answered.
“Really?” Frank asked and put his finger to his chin.
“Yes would this face lie?” Gerard referred to try to point to his face, yet couldn’t get it right.
“Show me…” Frank simply said absurd. Gerard looked at me and just smiled nervous.
He leaned down slowly and just looked me straight in the eyes he got closer, closer
BOOM!
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy people like's XD