Look Out Life

Chapter three - Getting to know eatch other

So I woke up that morning,rolled over knowing I didn't wan't to get up. It was to early I was thinkin'
And don't forget,it was winter break well it was the last week of Fall yet. They let us out for winter break early,werid I know but I like'd it none the less.

So I just kinda rolled over and hit the floor.
"Damn" I said silently, I swear I can't get off a bed right to save my life.
'Wonder if dad's here' I thought to myself, praying he wasn't. Don't get me wrong,he's an awesome dad but I rather be alone sometimes you know?
And I really don't have anything to talk to him about,he already thinks I'm a freak but who said I had to care either.

I got up and sneaked out my room stalking to see if anyone was home. And with my luck he was "Oh great" I thought to myself yet again.
So an idea hit me like wind, I was goin' to go somewhere to day maybe the park since I feel like being alone to day,so off to get ready.

I went into my room got dressed in a,black t-sheert,tight black jeans and just some really tore up shoes. That may sound funny but there comftorble.
"Hey dad I'm going to the park okay!" I scream'd from my room. I'm no sure if he heard me but I also don't care.

I ran out of my room and flew out the door,I loved goin' to the park it was somewhere where I could get my thoughts straight and in place.

When I flew out the door I didn't even say bye,I needed to leave I felt like it and I had alot of thoughts in the back of my mind
I closed the door and walked out the buliding. The park wasn't that far from the buliding mabe 15 minutes to get there,and while my mind was going crazy
,I didn't even knew I had made it to the park "Whoa---thoughs 15 minutes was fast" I said shocked,as I slowly made it to a tree that I claimed, it was mind
.And began to climb another hobby might I add but only in trees though.
I finally made it to the top, the tree where I could see everything that might be coming my way,if I payed attention witch I rarely don't
So I leaned against the tree,my head leaning to eyes closed. In the perfect world my listen fantasy world yeah that's nice.

As I almosted dosed off

"Dude you're gonna fall out that tree!"
I heard a man yell,I looked down to see a man dressed in all black with a leather jacket on,some how he looked familiar

"Well then I'm better off!" I yelled back at him

He looke'd at me with a little crooked smile "Well I don't want to have to clean up your remains"
I looked at him alittle confused then I thought about it
"Yeah that would be fun wouldn't it" I laughed at that.

I saw him walking closer 'til where he was also coming up the tree. To tell you the truth I didn't think he was gonna make it but he did.
When he finally got up he looke'd at me out of breath and I laughe'd alittle to myself
"Hi,why is your crazy self up here might I know?" He said smiling at me
"Dude I don't know I like crazy,it's more fun you know"
"Yeah I know,by the way I'm Gerard"
I thought about it 'Where did I hear that name befor?' I thought really hard,then I got it.
"Oh yeah I know you,remember? My names Deja"
He put he's hand to his chin,then his eyes lit up
"Yeah I do know you,didn't we meet on the train?"
"Yes we did.You aske'd me what book I was reading"
"Oh yeah I guess I have bad memory" He said with a laugh
"Well I could beat you at a no thinking contest I can tell you that much"
He looked at me like I had 4 heads,his mouth went to open but nothing came out.
I laughed
"What?" He said looking at me again.
"You can't find anywords to say" I said with a smirk.
"Well when you hardly know someone,how do you know how to talk to them?" He had a smirk now
"Oh that's so cliche"
"No it's not......it's accordanly strange"
"Oh look a distraction" I said pointing behind him,he looked and I thumped him one the back of the head.
"Ow" he said like I just stuck a knife back there.
"Idiot" I fell over.....and then I was realized slowly goin' down. 'Oh shit' I mumerd as I was falling.
I felt someone grabe my arm 'Thank God' was all I was thinking
"Okay you need to be careful of the whereabouts of trees"
I looked up at his eyes remember one word and one word only 'Whoa'
"Yeah I don't know about that,I might like the thrill of the fall.Ever think that?"
He looked at me puzzled.
"No I never thought about that,would you like to try again?"

"No not right now I'm talking to someone. Ya know?"

"No I didn't know that who are you talking to?"
I swear he can be so dumbfounded

"Dumbass" I said with a stern look.

"Hey!" He looked at me,so soft,so sweet.,whoa I'm getting to far ahead

"Are we gonna set in this tree all day,cause I'm a goin' to the swings!" I yelled then jumped straight off the tree.And I raced my self to the swings werid eh..

"Hey wait for me!" He yelled but I made it to the swings first

"My God you run so fast. I must be really out of shape" Gerard said as he was out of breath for a bref seconde.

"Spin around"
He looked at me stupid for saying that.
He spun then sat down on the swing next to me and slowly started swinging. As I did the same.

"Okay why did you want me to spin?" He asked

"Cause you said "I must be really out of shape" So I told you to turn around,so I could tell. And you don't look out of shape"

"Oh okay thanks" He said with a soft smile,his eyes glazing with the little sun light hiting his face. It wasn't that bright out side so yeah.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKay no hate comments if you dont like,but any way I hope you do ^,..,^