Look Out Life

Chapter five-The Dad

My dad looked at him.....approved I guess you could say I'm not sure,but nether did I care.
So my dad simply walked out the room.But I didn't look to see where he was going,Gerard looked relieved like he'd been holding his breath the whole time,some how I kinda thought it was funny don't ask me.I mean that's just how I am I laugh at things that aren't funny,you gotta live with it.
As I let out a small chuckle Gerard looked at me wide-eyed like I just asked a stupid question,that made me laugh even more I think I was tearing up at it el oh el.

"How could you be laughing I thought I'd be on death row!" he looked at me still wide-eyed.

"Well....." I had to think for a minute "You should've saw your face!" I said pointing and laughing.

I suddenly stop,he looked at me stranger than before.My head quickly glitch to one side of the room,Gerard stopped looking at me and turned his head to see what I was seeing.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"Nothing..."
He looked at me confused.

"But you just flew you head to one side like a cat watching a fly"

A small smile grew on my face,then he looked at me weirder.

"Let's say...I'm different" he looked at me head cocked to the side like his eyes were trying to read my face.

"What do you mean 'different'?" he turned his whole body to me so he was sitting Indian style on the couch.

"Well. I hear things more clearly than you do just think of it like that” I said then looked over at him,to see him looking at me as if he’s seen a giant spider on my head.The weird thing is I don’t think I’ve even told my dad that,so it was kinda a shock for me to.He just keep looking at me that way it started to freak me out.

“Whoa…..how good can you hear now I’m curious.” He looked at me with a stern face.

“Well I can tell you I can hear my dad coming from.” I took another listen “From up the stairs and he’s coming,right about….now”
As soon as I said that you could hear my dad’s foot steps coming into the living room.
Gerard looked at me wide-eyed again as becoming usually to me by now,and he came into the room and looked at Gerard real serious.And it kinda worried me I mean come one I’m not a mind reader.

“So Gerard your Deja’s friend right.” Gerard nodded his head with a “Yes sir.”

“There's somethings I wanna get straight with,as her ‘friend’ you will protect her am I right?”

“Yes sir.” My dad looked at him then to me. And nodded his head then walked out of the room into the kitchen, Gerard let out a big breath and slumped into the couch then looked at me.

“I had to go through that again….your dad scares me dude.” He looked at me like he’d been on a ten mile walk, I smiled for a moment. He looked at me more confused, this is the only person I know that can get so confused so easily I mean come on.
“So you’d watch out for me eh.” He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

“Yeah…..” He smiled

“Why hmm…” He reached his arms and and put them around me
“Cause I love you!” We both laughed at that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm...hope it's good ^,..,^