Look Out Life

Chapter eight:My Vampire Came And took me Away

So after maybe 20 minutes I heard a knock on my door, I went up to answer it and I wanted to be a smart-ass today.
“Who is it!?” I said in a sing song voice.
“It’s your very overly handsome vampire coming to take you away!” he copied me in the sing song voice.
I opened the door and he smiled and gave me a one armed hug, and said.
“Are you ready to go?” he looked at me with a curious face put it kind of made him look cute.
“Yeah let’s roll and rock my friend!” I yelled and pointed forward.. While stepping out of the door frame. We started walking Gerard was just walking like he was floating for some reason of course I didn’t know why, never the less I didn’t ask cause I don’t want to be noisy like that in his life but I was wondering if maybe… it was because of me, but I was getting ahead of myself again he thinks of me as a friend. And he’s the same… the same. I kind of trailed off in my thoughts and what not.
“You okay?” I heard a concerned voice it was Gerard’s.
“Yeah just thinking about some things.” I sighed. He looked at me and put his arms behind his head, and shot his head back straight.
“Gerard you know…you’re a really good friend I’m happy we met.” I said looking at him I saw him smile and look at me.
“Same here my friend same here.” he put his arm around my shoulder I kind of flinched but not cause of that, anything that usually touched me I did that in-less I was used to it.
And I put my arm on his shoulder to hmm this was nice really. I could get used to this. I thought.
“So are we there yet?” I asked he pointed ahead and said.
“Right there.” so we made our way over there and took his arm off from around my shoulder and I did the same, I mean I would look stupid holding on think about it. He opened it I guess it wasn’t locked as it seemed.
“Right this way.” he grabbed my wrist and led me into his little house which was nice, couch by the window a little TV by the corner and family pictures on the white walls.
I walked over to one of Gerard pictures and looked at it then a stupid smile formed on my face.
“Gerard!” I pointed to the picture of him “So this was you! Look at your hair! And your chubby cheeks!” Gerard cheeks flushed and he scratched the back of his head and walked over and grabbed me by the waist and led me down the hall.
“What did I do, aw you looked so cute!” I joked around at him about that.
“Oh shut up.” he said with a smile. I couldn’t help but smile to.
I saw some one open there door and peek there head out, there was a boy kind of short-ish. With light brown hair wearing glasses, stared wide-eyed at me and Gerard probably cause his hand was around my waist still.
“Gerard you know mom said no girls in your room” like he didn’t just state the obvious.
“So… this is a friend dear Mikey deal with it.” Gerard said sarcastically and rolled his eyes at this so called ‘Mikey’ person.
Gerard opened the door and said “This is my layer”
I laughed at that little remark, I walked around dude art ever where I liked it but kinda hard to see the floor ha’ ha.
“Gerard your beds a mess dude.” I said it really was el oh el, he smiled at me.
“I know it is mw-ha.” his evil laugh was funny, made me laugh.
“Er-mm how am I supposed to sit on it…” I trailed off with hand signals.
He rolled his eyes. “Just push it off.”
I did as he told and pushed all of his ass crap off the bed and backed up a little, he looked at me stupidly. I started to run a little and jumped up and on to his bed I let out a “Wee” sound and landed with a “Posh”. Gerard looked at me retarded.
“You’re unpredictable.” he said shaking his head. I smiled.
“I know ain’t it great.” we both laughed at that comment just said. Then out of no where I see a Gerard fling himself over to me and land right by me, my face was kind of freaked cause I thought he was gonna land on me but I was wrong I guess.
“So Déjà vu do you like my layer.” he turned his head do look at me. I held my finger up to my lip and let out a ‘frs’ sound and then it came to me.
“Gerard your room is, fucking awesome!.” I almost-ed screamed. Gerard looked at me and laughed and patted my head and said
“That’s my vampire girl.” he laughed. What’s with me being vampire girl now? I thought.
“So when was I your vampire girl. Hmm?” I shot my eyes to him. He looked at me and smiled.
“Since when I met you.” he said and put his arms behind his head.
“Yay! I’m loved!” I said with a laugh. He smiled a big smile and said.
“Yes you are.” we both laughed.
“Gerard?”
“Hmm?”
“You know what my dad said?” I looked at him with no emotion really but it was kinda funny. He looked at me concerned.
“What?” he looked at me.
“He said that when you come over he wants to be there, cause he thinks you want to make 1+1=3.”
Gerard shot me a wide-eyed expression and looked at me.
“What!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm I have been writing alot eh