‹ Prequel: Romeo Take Me

Ginny-Ella

Anything But Ordinary

“Ginny! Ginny, can you hear me?”
I moaned and forced my eyes open.
“Ginny what did that slut tell you?” Juliet was hovering right above my face.
“Hey!” I looked and saw that Jordyn was standing with her parents, her lips pursed and hands on her hips.
“Sorry!” Juliet said in a whiny voice. She turned back to look at Ginny, “What did she say.”
“I. Um, I’ll tell you later.” Ginny said in a quiet voice.
Juliet glared at her but backed off.
“Virginia!” It was Doreen who was wringing a handkerchief, “Oh dear. Oh, dear! How you scare your poor mother.”
Ginny bit her tongue so she wouldn’t scream out that Jordyn was NOT her mother.
“Virginia. Ella. Moore.” Jordyn said through clenched teeth, “Your father’s family has been asking about you. Why don’t you go inside so you can say hello.”
Ginny understood that she meant so that she wouldn’t have to talk to them.
“Fine.” Ginny replied in the same manner. Jordyn glared at her, but she ignored it and went into the dining room.
“Ginny!” Her cousin, Callie, called, waving.
Ginny forced a fake smile on her face and waved back, “Hey, Callie!”
Callie ran to me and hugged me, “Oh, Ginny. It’s so sad that your dad died. I’m really gonna miss him. He always told the best stories at Christmastime.
“Yeah. I know. He did.” I muttered into Callie’s shoulder. I really couldn’t deal with being at this funeral reception much longer. The same day as my dad’s funeral, I found out my stepmom was pregnant, and that the kid wasn’t my dad’s. I needed to go home. I needed to think.
“Um, will you excuse me?” I asked Callie.
I went to find Juliet who was sitting at a table with Alice, Sarah and Carlie.
“Julie? Can I talk to you?” I muttered, Juliet looked up as she took a sip of her Shirley Temple.
“Yeah. What’s up?” She asked.
“Um, alone?” I said.
She nodded and put her glass down. She stood up and took my arm and led me outside.
“Gin, are you okay? You seem off today.” She looked in my eyes.
“My dad just died. Of course I’m off.” I snapped.
She looked surprised, “Ginny, are you sure?”
Tears filled my eyes and I shook my head, “No.”
Juliet threw her arms around my neck and hugged me.
“I know Gin.” She whispered in my ear, “I know. I’m sorry.”
And for the first time, I cried.

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breath?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breath?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rahter be anything but ordinary please.


~Anything But Ordinary by Avril Lavigne
♠ ♠ ♠
OK!! Hope you all enjoy! I won't update until I get five comments. o.O