The Girl Is Mine

Wanted.

They were sitting in the car, listening to music.

"What's the look for?" Livy asked Alex and pulled his hand to her lap. It was the same look she just couldn't place from a few nights before.

"I'm going... On tour."

"Oh." Her fingers stopped toying with his fingers and looked into his eyes. "Is that what you've been hiding? Does Sam know?"

"Yes, and yes. She found out by accident, I let it slip in a conversation. Our first show is tomorrow night, but it's here. I want you to have some tickets... I want you to come."

"I want to come."

"Good."

He light up and looked around the car frantically.

"Alex, don't get us in an accident!" She sqeauled and he immediately put his eyes back on the road.

"The glove box! That's where they are."

She looked in the glove box and found two very happy tickets and two matching back stage passes. It was if they were smiling at her as she took them out of the compartment.

"Two?" She asked.

"You and Sam. I only thought it'd be fitting."

"Ha. Yeah. Sam is in need of some excitement. This concert should cheer her up."

"Are they dating again?"

"Yeah."

"I don't see why she just doesn't leave that boy... He's so... Odd."

"He is. But I mean, you can't stop true love."

They laughed a little. Everyone knew Sam and Sean weren't exactly a perfect match. She was so miserable with him but he always talked about love and weddings and babies, and they were all the things Samantha wanted.

"So you're not upset?" Alex asked, daring his eyes to leave the street and glance at Livy one more time.

"No, no. It's your job, your life. I can't stop it, you know?"

"We'll talk every single day. I swear."

"You better swear!" She playfully punched his arm and then took his hand in her own once more.

"I do."

"Good."

They were silent until she decided to turn the radio on. Her mind kept playing with thoughts of lonliness, sadness. She couldn't stop him from his life though.

"Weightless" was playing and they looked at each other and grinned.

They sang together quietly and smiled at each other every once in a while. Livy was red the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.
Filler.
Short.
For mi amor, Live.
<3333