The Girl Is Mine

Shine If You Must Glow.

Livy was anxious to get to her door. She led Alex in by the hand and wildly began to take off his clothes. "Alex, my key!" she muttered as her fingers fumbled at his belt. She could feel his anxiousness under her fingertips.

Alex couldn't believe it. He was almost on cloud nine, but he needed a push off of cloud eight. He was embarassed that she could tell he was anxious and excited.

She was laughing nervously the whole time she took off his clothes. And then he started to take off hers, leaving her with a heart fluttering faster than a hummingbird.

Alex gladly slid under the sheets next to her when she crawled under them in the dark. They used their hands to find each other...

The next day, Livy couldn't keep the night before from her mind. She sat at work, daydreaming about the whole night.

Alex walked in and she blushed. She waited for him to kiss her, and when he did, she took off his beanie and put it on her head.

"AHH! Give it back, Live! I still have sex hair! I haven't had a shower yet!"

"I don't care! I'm wearing it, just because It reminds me of you... I want you with me all day!"

He pouted, but eventually gave in. Livy was very happy about this. Not only did the beanie remind her of him, it matched her work attire.

All day she blushed and lost track of customers' orders. She kept giggling to herself and nervously biting her lip.

They both caught themselves singing random love songs all day.

Alex was sitting on her living room floor when she walked in while singing "Accidentally In Love" by The Counting Crows. She imeediately turned red and shut her mouth.

"I didn't expect you to be here!" She said with a smile. She gave him his beanie and sat down on the floor next to him. She played with the dangling lock tied around her neck as he played with the key around his.

"I'll leave..."

"No!" she exclaimed, "Please stay."

He took her hand and wispered, "I'll stay forever."

And then he began to sing.

"Sing me to sleep...I'll see you in my dreams."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lullabies. All Time Low.
For Livy.
With Love.