Bend Me Over Backwards

What Happens In the End

Gerard returned to Frank’s house the next day. They had to wheel him out in a wheel chair since walking was too painful for him. He did sometimes decide to walk, but it was with an extremely noticeable limp and severe pain.

The police spent the next couple of days asking Gerard questions and looking for Mikey. It didn’t take the feds to long. Mikey was hiding in Frank’s attic, talking to himself. They quickly arrested. Mikey explained his crime as something he did out of love for Frank. He just wanted Frank to love him and not Gerard. Mikey was sent to jail.

Frank spent his days taking care of Gerard as he healed. They would always make jokes about when their unforgettable night would occur. They both knew it would be a while. Frank and Gerard had too many ‘I love you,’s to say to each other.

Ray and Bob finally got married. Frank was Ray’s maid of honor and Gerard was Bob’s best man. It was one big joke because Frank literally got in a dress that matched Lyn-Z’s. She too was a part of the ‘bridal,’ party.

Lyn-Z finally had met someone who fulfilled her love needs. His name was Shane and he was a writer for a newspaper. You could never find her without him. They were too into each other to separate.

The days continued to pass and everyone’s lives went about as normal. It couldn’t be helped. You can only bend someone over backwards a few times.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright people, this is the end. It's been a long one hasn't it? I'm going to miss this a lot. For everyone who read, commented, subscribed, and enjoyed this I love you dearly. You are the people that keep me wanting to write more Frerards. I don't want our, I don't know how to put it, reading friendship to end.

If you want to read another Frerard that I will be writing you can click here. It's going to be my new project after I finish my het stories. If you want you can check those out too. They are in my profile.

Once again, I love you all so much. I'm really going to miss this, but all good things come to an end, right?

Love You Always Until the End of the World,

Tara