Bend Me Over Backwards

Divine Creature

It wasn’t a long walk from D’oro to my place. I believe it took us around fifteen minute to reach my front door. I held Gerard’s hand the whole time we walked. He kept staring into the sky marveling at the stars above us.

The moon was full and so large it seemed that if you stretched out your hand you might be able to touch it. Stars littered the infinite sky with some wispy clouds. We had reached the steps of my home. I lived in a fairly large house, complete with large scale windows and flourishing window gardens. My lawn was always a mossy green with rounded bushes at the edges. From the outside you could tell my family was rich; same went for the inside.

“Welcome home, Gerard,” I said opening my front door. Gerard walked into the grand foyer his head still looking up. I followed behind him and shut the door. He walked out into the center of the honey hardwood flooring and spun slowly. High above him was the largest chandelier in the house. Thousands upon thousands of tiny crystals formed the majestic light fixture.

“From the top of the High Tower Cases, this is the Ray and Bob show,” My two ‘servants,’ Ray and Bob, said each guy sliding down one banister of my large double staircase. Bob and Ray had been ‘serving’ me since I could remember, though I never saw them as butlers or anything of the sort. They had always been a duo in their line of work and the best of friends. Ray was the taller of the two with large bushy brown hair of his head. He was the silent master of it all. I could never comprehend how he could be so fucking smart and end up living as a butler.

Bob on the other hand was much shorter than his partner in crime. He was a blonde who was headstrong and put the muscle into their group. Bob kept in charge my clothing, bath stuff, and shit like that. He was a bit of a neat freak despite his messy bedroom. He came all the way from Chicago to take the job as butler. He was a genius as well.

“Again, again,” Gerard exclaimed when my two friends reached us.

“Hey Frank, it’s about time you got back. Where the hell have you been?” Bob asked crossing his arms.

“Who’s the new guy?” Ray asked.

I wrapped my arms around Gerard’s middle and looked over his arm. “This is Gerard, he’s coming to stay with us for a while. He can be a little shy so go easy on him guys.” I looked up at Gerard. “Gerard, this is Bob and Ray. They are some really good friends of mine.”

Ray and Bob nodded understanding me fully. “I’ll go get the room ready. I presume that Gerard will be taking the room next to yours?” Ray questioned.

I nodded. “Bob, I want you to take Gerard to my bathroom and get a warm bath ready for him. Pull out all my lavender stuff as well! Also have you seen those really warm blue pajamas? I think they will fit him.”

“They are in the wardrobe that you never look in and gotcha on the bath stuff,” Bob said to me.

“Frank do you want me to get some food for Gerard?” Ray asked.

“Are you hungry?” I asked Gerard.

“Umm…If it isn’t too much to ask a snack would be nice,” he responded meekly.

Ray and Bob awed. “I’ll be right on it,” Ray said. Bob then escorted Gerard to my bathroom.

I looked at my angel as he traveled up the staircase that would lead him into the land of luxury. He may have been broken before, but I knew he would get better. I knew it would be as if he was never broken. I looked over at Ray and sighed. “My angel…”

Ray came up to me and patted me on the shoulder. “Don’t worry dude, he’s going to love it here.”

╪♥╪

I was in Gerard’s new room seated on his new bed. I held his torn pillow and pink blanket. They were the only belongings he brought with him besides his paper and pencils. I examined the pillow. It was a pale blue and had a large gash in its middle making its cotton insides visible. I had yet to see how much the little pillow mattered to him. I set the pillow down as I heard the door open.

My lips formed a smile as I caught sight of my angel. He was attired in blue flannel pajamas with his hair wet and dripping. He was a sight to behold. Gerard was a being so perfect he had to be divine.

“Hi F-Frankie,” he stuttered, stopping a few feet before the bed. He had never called me Frankie before. It was a cute little nickname for me. It was a sign he was getting comfortable.

I chuckled, “Don’t just stand there silly, come sit with me!” I patted the bed and he came over.

“So soft,” he whispered once he was seated. Gerard fell back into the bed and smiled. I cupped his cheek and brushed his hair back. I stared at Gerard while he smiled lazily.

“I hope you like your new home Gee,” I stopped myself after that. I looked into his eyes for reassurance in this nickname thing. Gerard’s smile grew even wider. I started to speak again. “I’m going to get some sleep now.” I stood up from his bed and began to make my wait out to be stopped by my wrist being grabbed.

“Please don’t go,” my angel pleaded. I looked back into his glassy hazel orbs. He was on the brink of tears. Gerard pulled me back onto the bed and I was now on top of him. I melted into his body.

“My room is just next door Gee, I’m not that far away,” I spoke trying to reason with him. I didn’t want to intrude or go too fast with him. Like Lyn-Z said he didn’t know a lot about life.

He pressed his face into my shoulder blade. “Don’t go,” he uttered.

I sighed and gave into him. “Alright, I’ll stay with you.”

Gerard squealed in delight and wrapped his arms around me tightly. We turned so that we were positioned the right way to sleep. I watched Gerard’s eyes flutter shut and his breathing deepen. I leaned up and kiss his lips tenderly, “Sweet dreams my angel, sweet dreams.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aloha everyone! I'm sorry that this is short and probably not my best. It's supposed to be filler anyway. As you can see I've kicked up the level of cuteness in this story. I want it to be cute as well as umm how should I say this? Got it! Sexy is the word I'm looking for. Remember Gee is still an innocent boy who just entered a big world! I hope you liked this chapter anyway.

I also want to tell you about a story that I'm writing with my friend called House of Rock! The story is about a bunch our favorite bands stuck together in a reality tv show house. Yet, there's more to the show than that, but I'm not going to spoil the story. The bands that have so far made it into the house are My Chemical Romance, The Used, The Academy Is..., All Time Low, Panic At The Disco, and Cobra Starship. Also Gerard has a twin named Jared in this! If you want you can read it!

Comment for America's Suitehearts!

Love and Doodles,

Tara