Letters To Rae Rae

January Nineth, 2009

Dear Rae Rae,

So, I'm sitting in bed last night, watching LA Ink, and I thought of something wickedly cool. I'm going to get a tattoo of you on my arm, then your name on my knuckles. AH. I thought of that and I was like man...I'm a genius. I also want to get a few others, but they're nothing compared to this. I can't believe I'm saying this like four years in advance(since mom and dad won't let me now). Dad made it abundantly clear that I won't be getting any period, but when I'm eighteen, it should be my choice. It is a free country after all...

I'm SO glad it's the weekend. I'm sick of school already, and it's only the first week back from break. That's saying something. I just got done watching the MTV2 Under Pressure by My Chemical Romance and The Used...and one part caught my eye. Well, it's originally by David Bowie...

Because love's such and old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for the people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change your ways..


I love that part! It's so true! I've changed so much...I am a tiny bit better/worse though. It's super confusing. All my friends are kind of mad at me too because I'm willing to forgive him...I just like him so much it's crazy. Way too crazy. I only talked to him like twice though. Aaron said he'd talk to him for me, which I am SO happy about. Aaron's the shiz. Haha.

I still can't find a video converter for my iPod, but dad's going to look at it tomorrow. I think I want to stay home all weekend. Sit on my butt, do my homework, get music videos and interviews, watch Sweeney Todd a bajillion times. Sounds cool. I saw Aaron at the skate park earlier, I think Lauren was with him...I don't know...but I may go there tomorrow. May call Abby up.

Now I'm listening to Corona and Lime by Shwayze. I love him. Him and Eminem are like the only the only two rappers I'll really listen to. I think that's all for today though...wow...I can't believe I can't think of anything else...

With love XOXO,
Kaitling