Letters To Rae Rae

January Twelfth, 2009

Dear Rae Rae,

I got a boyfriend!! Yayy!! He's the best dude ever. If he has practice wednesday, me and Lindsey are gonna go and watch our boyfriends. It's going to be SO much fun. Emma's sleeping with me tonight...she cut her hair at school. I was like ahaha wow. It's not that noticeable though, which is good.

I had like the best day ever! No homework, my bestie Audri from elementary school is back and I got David! Man! I feel like I'm walking on air! I've told like EVERYBODY. Amanda was like well... you know I have to approve, right? Haha.

It's so late and I'm so bored. Well it's not really late, but you know what I mean. We went to Nana's for dinner and Jacob kept texting me when he was sitting right beside me. I was like boy, you crazy. Haha.

Why am I at a loss for words? I have no idea what to say. Probably because I did nothing today. Went to school, had a good day, came home, went to Nana's, came home. Yeah, that's pretty much it. I've been texting pretty much everyone. OH! Shane is like mad at me for dating David. And I don't know why. We were like...close for a while...like he was kinda like my brother then like BAM. He texted me right after school and was like, I'm going to hit you. I was like I can date him if I want and try as you may, you can't change my mind. Grrrr.

I think that's about all for now... there'll be more tomorrow.
With love XOXO,
Kaitlin