Letters To Rae Rae

January Fifteenth, 2009

Dear Rae Rae,

Well. I found out Noah's moving... and oddly enough I'm upset. I mean, I'm so happy with David and I'm still mad at Noah, but I don't want him to leave. I don't know...

We have this extra credit thing for English where we have to make an epithet and make our own drawing. I'm SO doing it! It looks so cool! My epithet is going to be Kaitlin, Lover of Words. And like... the picture is just going to be a book, and at the top, where the title would go on the page, it'll have my epithet, and then I'm going to put my all time favorite quote in really pretty cursive, then at the bottom I'm going to draw a radio with music notes coming from it and 'devil horns' (rock out thingy..) coming from the top. I think where the page numbers go, I'm going to put butterflies and put the numbers in the middle, then outline the pages with butterflies. Man, it sounds complicated, but I'm excited to do it. I need a couple more things to put on it though. Maybe a quote from one of my stories, then I'll take a really pretty sunset picture and print it, then paste it on there. It's going to be SO cool! I'm going to have to practice though, so I really should start I guess. It's due next tuesday. And I've got a paper for choir due next wednesday. AH! Well, all I really have to do to it is type it up and change a very few very small things. She wrote errors on there that really aren't... they kind of confuse me.

The live video of Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold just popped up on iTunes. I LOVE it. I want all of Live in LBC, but my parents won't let me... 'tis sad. Avenged Sevenfold is the bomb diggity! But I have to admit, My Chemical Romance is, and always will be better. They are my first love. Haha. Really, they were like the first band I listened to when I started listening to all forms of rock. I was into hip hop and rap for AGES. Speaking of hip hop...new season of America's Best Dance Crew comes on tonight! AHH!! I'm so excited! I love that show! I would SO love to be able to dance like that. It's crazy. Here comes Synyster's solo! YUM! Man, how does he do it? I would love to be able to play guitar like that too. Hah. I wish I could do a crap load of things. But, I'm content with me being the way I am.

I think tomorrow, I'm being lazy. I'm going to wear comfy jeans with like a tank top, an t-shirt, and a hoodie, then my boots. Yup! That sounds good! I may wear my My Chemical Romance gloves. Hmmm. I wonder if I should. Would it look good? I'm not so sure. But I do want to wear them. I may wear my T.oro shirt under my hoodie, then when I get hot be like man, I'm taking this off, and put my gloves on. But it's unlikely I'll get hot. Except maybe in French. I always get really hot in there for a bit, then I start freezing my bum bum off.

Now I'm listening to The Carpal Tunnel of Love by Fall Out Boy. It's a really good song, and the title kind of makes sense to me now that I know what Carpal Tunnel is. Apparently it's very painful...well...I know it is, but it's like...the pain of love. Which in a lot of cases is incredibly true. Not right now, though. David's perfect.

Well, Mom wants me to unload the dishwasher and I've had to pee for like two hours, so I'ma get off.
With love! XOXO,
Kaitlin