Letters To Rae Rae

January Eighteenth, 2008

Dear Rae Rae,

David came over today! Oh my gosh it was so much fun! Even though we didn't do that much. Haha. Like, we watched Hot Rod and Austin Powers in Goldmember. Then we played with the cat and went to my room and listened to music. Then we watched Blue Collar for like five minutes before we had to take him home. But like...I told him how I feel like I can be myself around him, and he was like of course you can. That made me feel so good, because with like so many of my other boyfriends, I've not acted completely like me, but with him I can. He's a lot like me, too. Just like the things he says and does. I dunno. But I'm on the phone with him right now.

And, I wanted Lindsey to spend the night tonight, but that kind of went down the tube. Oh well. But I'm like really tired and bored. Emma's on my playstation, playing Crash Bandicoot. That is the funnest game. I love Crash. Haha.

You know what is insanely weird, but I just realized it today. I was looking at a picture of Gerard Way with short blond hair, and a picture of him with short black hair, and he looks so much more mature with the blond hair. Odd that I've been obsessed with MCR for so long and I just noticed it. Dunno.

Well there's nothing left to say so I'll write more tomorrow.
With love XOXO,
Kaitlin