Letters To Rae Rae

January Twentieth and Twenty-First, 2009

Dear Rae Rae,

I can't believe I forgot again. I feel so bad. I should've remembered. I didn't have anything going on that could have restrained me from it. I was just...I dunno really. I have no excuse.

Well. I went to David's wrestling practice today. It's amazing what they do. I'm never complaining around him again. No way. But like, afterwards. It was me, Lindsey, David, Debo, Josh, Beans, Evan, Gifford...and someone else that I can't remember, but we were all in a circle, and Lindsey hit Josh with a bottle, so he flipped her! And they were calling her names and stuff. It was funny though because there's stuff behind the names. But Gifford saw me and David holding hands and he was like "When did this happen? Hmm? Hmm?" Haha. He's crazy.

Yesterday I spent some of my grade money. I got a really cool pink and black jacket with peace signs on it, a Paramore poster and some red ear buds. Really cool. It was weird because when I was hanging the Paramore poster, I went to put a tack in the wall and my back popped! Like majorly popped! I was like WHOA! I feel better! But like...where my hand swelled up I had to take Benydryl right before I went to bed and I've had a hangover all day. Like, I've been exhausted all day. I tried to sleep at the end of French, but David tickled me. Hmph. Haha.

Speaking of French I have a section to read...but I really don't wanna. It's the only homework I've got. I may just do it when I get to school tomorrow morning. We went over some of the stuff in class anyways. I dunno.

"Things are shaping up to be pretty odd..."

I love that song. That Green Gentleman. I'm listening to it right now. Panic! At the Disco never ceases to make great songs. I hate that they took the "!" out of their name. It's just not them without the "!". I still use it, and so does like...all of my friends. Haha.

My iPod is giving me grief again. Like, it was doing great! Then I moved everything to my laptop and it's bad again. It dies no matter how long you charge it and it freezes and dies when it says it has a full battery. I'm so confused. And one of my music videos won't work. Oddly enough it's one of my favorites. It makes me mad. I'm charging it now, so hopefully it will work at least a bit better tomorrow. It better at least, or I'll throw it out the bus window. Okay, maybe I won't do that, but I'll want to. Haha.

Well, that's all I've really got for now, so I'll talk to yeh later.
With love XOXO,
Kaitlin