Letters To Rae Rae

January Twenty Nineth thru February Twelfth, 2009

Dear Rae Rae,

I've decided I'm going to do a letter a week, so they'd be longer. I haven't written in forever, and I should've.

Today is mine and David's one month. I'm so happy. We wanted to go do something, but I couldn't. Had to come to Nana and Papaw's, which I don't mind that much. But we've been texting the whole time. Haha.

Lindsey's boyfriend died. I couldn't believe it. I still can't. He told David I liked him (that's how we got together). Him and Lindsey were so close. Everyone that knew him loved him. It's awful. I finally heard from Lindsey today, and she wants me to come over, I hope Mom is a bit compassionate and lets me go over. She only came to school one day this week. But, we had this HUGE storm yesterday, and afterwards, it was still raining, but the sun came out. There was a DOUBLE RAINBOW. And after thinking for a minute, I was like OH MY GOSH. Maybe it was a sign from Beans. Maybe it was him. I texted Lindsey, Amanda and David, but Lindsey didn't answer. I cried. Haha. But, really. It was like it was him letting us know it'd be okay. So touching.

I played all of my songs on random on Nana's computer, and Grillz by Nelly played. Wow, I used to be obsessed with that song, it's a pretty good song, just old, and weird. Hah. Oh my goodness, now I Know You See It by Yung Joc came on. I had some weird music way back then. Haha.

David gave me a ring. It was his promise ring. It says True Love Waits, I wear it ALL the time. There's no tearing me away from it. Hah. The only thing that's bad though, is that it's too big. Throughout the day, my hands usually swell, so then it fits, but they're not right now, so I'm constantly pushing it on. Hah.

We get midterms tomorrow. I'm so nervous, because I haven't got to check my grades. That stupid Infinite Campus still isn't up. I have to do two presentation next week. Back to back. Same class period, same day. I'm so nervous. But the first one, I won't be alone, so I won't be as nervous for the second one. I'm kind of excited to do my other one. I get to dress up as Tim Burton, talk like him, and tell about him. It's going to be a lot of fun. I hope my classmates like it.

Today, we had Greek food. It was...pretty nasty. Except the butter cookies. I could've eaten the whole container of them, hah. And I get to try Amanda's Greek pizza tomorrow. Joy. Haha. Oh, and tomorrow, after six I think, me, Amanda, Amber, David, Austin, and Haiden are going to the movies. Like, a triple date I guess. We have no idea what we're going to see though. The girls wanna see Confessions of A Shopaholic, but I'm not so sure if the guys would want to see that. I'm thinking maybe Pink Panther 2? It looks way funny.

I finally learned how to make my own signatures on here. I'm so excited. I change it like three times a day. Haha. I just can't make up my mind on what I want.

I think my phone's messing up again. Night before last, I wouldn't get texts until two hours after they're sent. Now, I'm not getting any, and I was texting three people. I think that's what it's doing. Uggggggghhhhh. I know David always texts me back, so that must be it. I dunno.

Now, I'm listening to Desolation Row by My Chemical Romance. That song is so addicting. And I can't find the video anywhere but iTunes, and I can't buy it, and I've only seen it once. 'Tis sad. I cannot wait until they're new album comes out, and I can't wait for them to go on tour. I get to go to their concert. For sure. I'm so excited! I want to meet them! I'll probably cry, but, no harm there.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Don't Phunk With My Heart - Black Eyed Peas. I haven't heard that song in AGES. And it's on. Haha. I can't believe this. And I remember all the words. Amazing.

Well, I think that may be it for now.
With love! XOXO
Kaitlin