Letters To Rae Rae

February Twenty-Sixth through March Twenty-Eighth,

Dear Rae Rae,

WHOA. I am so sorry. I let time get away from me, like majorly.

Man, things have been hectic. Like you have no idea. Well, you probably do. Haha... We got report cards Thursday. I got two ninety-eights, four ninety-fives, and a ninety-seven. Could've done better with the ninety-fives, but at least they're A's.

Me and David are pretty much over. Like, no joke. There's been so much going on, we've been fighting like crazy. Well, we only really fought once but in between them it was really awkward and weird. See, I felt horrible for most of today, then I talked to a bunch of my friends and my dad and I heard a song and I felt better. Now I feel bad again. I wanna cry. He said he needs time to think, and that was at twelve thirty earlier today. It's now almost eight. I wanna cry...

Anyways, try to get off of that. I drew a book cover, and its really cool looking. I love it! And I got new glasses, which make me look smart. YAY! Haha. And I stopped biting my nails, and I found some uber cute jeans that I lost, and I got the new Papa Roach CD. Uhmmm. I've actually gotten several CD's, and two new posters. I got an Obama poster and a Watchmen poster. I wanna see Watchmen. So bad. But, its not in theaters anymore, which is REALLY weird. Everyone at school loved it...

I went shopping with Uncle Mike and Lisa. Had loads of fun, and I got a bunch of stuff. And I got my cartilage pierced. It's STILL sore. Haha. But, it's cute. So that's cool I guess.

I'm getting that stupid cold thing again. It's not as bad as before, but Thursday I just wanted to lay there. I survived though... I guess the weather changes and all the trees blooming are bugging my allergies. I dunno.

I'm spending the night with Nana and Papaw tonight. I think being away from the house and stuff kind of cheered me up about David, too. There's a bunch of memories at home. And none here. So, that helps. I don't have to look at the couch and think of him. But, I'll probably watch a movie we watched together and think of him. Ugh. I don't know what to do. It's like I want to be through with him, but then again I don't.

I told Noah what was going on. He was like me and Kyle will take care of it. I was like DON'T EVEN THINK THAT WAY. He was like What? I was just gonna ask him wtf. I was like well I don't want you to. He's hurt enough. And then Noah called me today to check on me. He said that I deserve better and I should be treated better. He's so nice. Hm.

I'm listening to About A Girl by Nirvana. I love that song... Nirvana rocks my striped socks off. And they really are striped. Haha...

In the car... I had my iPod in my ears, and I had My Chemical Romance playing and stuff... and Sleep came on. And I had the teddy bear you gave me in my lap and I just hugged it and almost started crying. I don't know why. But like... I started cheering up. I think the teddy helped me. It does a lot. Reminds me of you. I miss you a lot. But, at least I'll see you again someday...

I think I may get off. I want to write some more, maybe take a hot shower, even though I just had one like six hours ago. Oh well.

XOXO,
With much love,
Kaitlin