Letters To Rae Rae

January First, 2009

Dear Rae Rae,

I've had a rough day.

Last night was so much fun. I went to Allison's and we went ice skating(including Sarah). It was a lot of fun, I fell twice. Then we went home and ate, then we watched all the New Years Eve shows. Haha, I called Lindsey and Noah and told them I was drinking, just for the fun of it, they went crazy, then got mad when they realized I was lying. It was really funny. Then the ball dropped and we all drank cider. YUM! Then we played truth or dare and Wii Fit.

Oh my gosh. Wii Fit is the COOLEST thing ever. I love doing the yoga. But the thingy said I was over weight, which I didn't like too much because I've actually lost twelve pounds and I thought I actually looked good for once. I guess my insecurity is never going to fade.

Then we played Pictureeka. Wow is that a fun game. Sarah won once, Allison won twice, then I passed out. Haha, I was so tired. It was like six in the morning. Then I woke up at nine forty-five. We ate monkey bread and played Wii Mario and Sonic Olympics(I was Sonic every time) and that was fun. Then I went home and got my shower and stuffs. I'm wearing my new Avenged Sevenfold shirt. And I love it!

Noah just left. It's so weird, I haven't seen him in almost two weeks, and I was SO happy to see him, then it was uber awkward. I couldn't believe how awkward it was. Like, I hugged him, then we kind of stood there. Then we went downstairs and he got on the computer and watched these weird videos, and FINALLY when he sat down and we just kind of talked, he called Russ and got all mad and left. Just up and left. And went back to Lindsey's of all places! She called me and I talked to him, then he hung up and Lindz called me back and she was like I told him to come back to your place. I don't know what's up with him, but there's something up. He still isn't here, and that was like ten minutes ago. It takes about five to walk from Lindsey's to my house, and it's probably shorter for him since he walks so freaking fast. I want to cry so bad. I don't know why, I'm just so stressed out when it comes to him. I want him to come back, really bad.

I'm spending the night with nana and papaw. Well, me and Emma both are. I'm hoping maybe that'll get my mind off Noah. Stop worrying so much about him. Get some new tunes, get some time to read and draw by myself. It'll feel good. I'll probably take some pretty good movies to watch. Harold and Kumar sounds really good right about now. I need a good comedy. I don't know....

Well, that's really all I've got for now. Have a nice day. As always.

With love XOXO,
Kaitlin