Letters To Rae Rae

January Fourth, 2009

Well, I think I'm just going to give up on Noah. No ones heard from or seen him in like two days so it's a lost cause. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm listening to Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance and this lyric caught my attention

"And when the lights all went out,
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an all right scene."


That's it! In the beginning everything was awesome with Noah, but as time went on, things got worse and worse. Man. My Chemical Romance really knows how to make meaningful stuff. They make amazing music. Then when I was like...doing dishes I was listening to My Heart by Paramore and Hold On by Good Charlotte and those songs are like...perfect too. Hmm. I don't know.

I did absolutely nothing yesterday, haha. I cleaned my room, then sat around typing on stories all day. I updated all of them that haven't been updated this month, and that was pretty much all but one. I'm actually writing that one right now though, and for some reason, it's easier for me to come up with stuff when I'm writing instead of typing. Go figure.

Emma slept with me last night, so we watched Horton Hears A Who. That is such a cute movie. Haha, I thought that JoJo kid sounded cute, then I found out it was Jesse McCartney that does his voice. Oh my gosh. I was like EWW. EWW. EWW!! Then me and mom got in a huge fight because Emma wouldn't go get a drink of her milk by herself. I just wanted her to be a bit tougher than I was at her age. I was terrified of everything, and I didn't want her to grow up like that. I really hurt Emma too, and that killed me. I hate hurting the kid, I love her too much. But oh well.

I'm like really hungry. I wish there was some pizza left over from last night, that was really good. This is like really weird but I took a shower last night and my hair is already starting to feel a bit greasy. Darn it. I don't know maybe it's just me. Hm.

When I cleaned my room I found a page of my favorite designs! It's like these really cool jackets. One's got a heart on the front with a band-aid on it, then on the arms there's band-aids all over it. It's so cute!

I just got a call from South Dakota. They asked for Gregory. Who's that? Haha. I get calls from them all the time and they say they'll take my name off every time. Sounds like they haven't. Haha.

Well I think I'm going to go.
With love XOXO.
Kaitlin