Such a Lovely Boy

I'll Be Stuck Fixated On One Star

“What do we do now?” I asked Ryan who was half-asleep next to me on the couch. He groaned and rolled on his side. I brushed his fringe from his face and kissed his hair softly.
Brandon made a desperate grab for a burger someone had half-eaten and left on the coffee table.

“Stop moving,” Frank whined making a lame effort to swat Brandon who was lying on him.

“But - it’s - so - close...” Brandon screeched still trying to get the burger. I grabbed it and made a pouty face, “Aw, but so far, huh Brandy”

“Not as far as my foot from your ass!” Brandon yelled leaping to his feet, knocking Frank to the ground with a thud.

“Brandon!” Frank shouted grabbing him and pulling him back to the couch, playfully punching him in the arm.

“Frank, isn’t your mom gonna...care?” Ryan asked as Brandon hugged Frank.

“Ry has a point, you’ve been in Vegas for like three weeks” I said suddenly realizing how long we’d been crashing at Ryan’s. Then there was a cell phone ring.

*

FRANK’S POV
“Speak of the devil” I said flatly, staring at the phone which lay on the ground.

“And she shall call your cell” Brandon smirked, thinking himself quite clever, as he picked up the phone.

“Hello?” Brandon said as he answered the phone, panting fakely.

“Gimme that, Brandon” I hissed, and jumped to grab it from him but he was taller than me and held it just out of my grasp.

“This is Brandon Urie” he said smugly.

“Brandon,” I whined, giving up and sitting back down on the couch.

“You wanna speak to Frank? I dunno, he’s kind of busy right now” he sat down next to me and began playing with my hair. Brandon said rubbing his chin, as if in deep thought, “I guess so”

“Frankie,” Brandon cooed into the phone with a look of sheer wickedness on his cute face, “Frankie baby, your mommy wants to speak to you”

“Who is he?” my mom asked instantly after I grabbed the phone from Brandon who was still laughing.

“Who’s who?” I said casually like I had no idea what she was talking about.

“That Brandon boy” she replied as if I was stupid. I glanced over at Brandon who was now slowly stripping off his shirt in a mock-seductive way. I flipped him off and told him to get lost but he ignored me.

“Brandon? Uh, he’s...” he threw his shirt on my face. I tried to glare at him but failed and broke into a smile.

“Yes?” she probed, not letting the question go.

“He’s...” he’s climbing on me right now shirtless. “Well, he’s-” I started when Brandon grabbed the phone from me, “Brandon gimme the phone”

“He’s Frank’s boyfriend and if you have a major issue with that please leave a message after the beep” Brandon said with a massive grin and hung up abruptly.

*

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lyrics in title from Seven Minutes In Heaven
by FOB :]
----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my dear pixies...yes pixies lol
Thanks so much to everyone who read this and commented and all
I know, I know it’s very ‘And they all lived happily ever after’ but ...whose to say that’s all there is to the story [insert: ultra-stellar theme music]
I’ve started the sequel [cause I have crap-all better to do with my spare time lol] so if anyone happens to be interested in it do feel free to mention it in your comment if you happen to comment and I’ll start posting it <3 Thank-you again lovely reader peoples ^_^ I love you all quite dearly indeed

xox

Sidenote; the sequal isn't all dandy dah-dah happy ...just so you know XD