Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

1.

Ding, ding, ding.
That's our alarm going off, I jumped out of bed, with a huge smile on my face.
I ran over to Joey nudging him not to hard, but not to soft.
"Wake up! Wake up Joey!! It's our birthday! We're fifteen!!"
Yeah, you must of noticed two things there, Joey's my twin brother, and we just turned 15 today.
"Erghh..mmrgh..prghhh.." He was mumbling, he always would do that.
"Okaaaaay.. I'm up.. I'm.. OH MY GOD, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!" The second he said birthday, he flew out of bed, almost running for the door, not until I grabbed him.
"Oi, where's my birthday hug?!" I said, faking a frown. I always love getting hugs off Joey, he was the best brother, ever..
"Buuut, I want my presents!" He sighed. Mom was still in bed, so it was obvious we wasn't gonna get our presents right now
"Pretty please, with a sugar cherry on top?" I put on a little smile, he stared and me and ran into me, picking me up. It was like he was my older brother, and I was the youngest, but I was the oldest sister, by 10 minutes.
"There we are! A new 15 year old hug!!" Joey smiled, tickelling my cheek.

Bang!

A huge noise just went off, it was coming from the kitchen. Me and Joey walked out of the bedroom, looking to the right to see Sarah, our little sister's bedroom door wide open.
"OH MAN!" We heard her shout, we ran down the stairs, like we were in a rush.
Joey beat me into the kitchen, he just stood there blank. There were eggs all over the floor, and like we guessed, Sarah standing on the chair looking through the cuboard. I stood there staring at the hot chocolate powder, inches away from falling, just as I blinked it collapsed all over Sarahs face, and ontop of the broken eggs on the floor.
"SARAH! What are you doing?!" Joey shouted. He sounded like a fully grown adult, but it's only his first few hours on being fifteen.
"I was looking for skittles.. there's none" She sighed, she jumped off the chair, unaware of all the broken eggs at her feet, she fell. I chuckled and went over and picked her up, aware of all the chocolate powder going onto my Iron Maiden pyjamas.
"Stop crying, you cry baby.." I chuckled, giving a sign for Joey to come over and tickle her, he walked over and placed one hand on Sarah and she burst into laughing fits.
"Come on then, get upstairs and get clothes on, me and Joey will take you to the shop.." I said wiping some of the chocolate powder on her face
"Whaa..?!" Joey said, staring at me.
"I said, me and Joey are going to take you to the shop!" I repeated, nudging Joey. He sighed and went upstairs, with Sarah following him. I got up onto my feet and grabbed the mop, and started cleaning the floor when the door went. I walked over to it to see this tallish, gorgeous man at the door.
"Hey, is Joey here?" He asked. His voice was adorable, my mouth dropped. I realized what I was doing and blinked a few times.
"Uh.. yeah.. he's upstairs, come in.." I said holding the door for him.
"I'm Sid, Sid Wilson.." He said, walking in, he looked rather shocked about the place, I blocked the kitchen and signalled him to go into the lounge. I shut the front door and followed him in.
"Cool, I'm Kay.. Kay Jordison.." I replied, brushing the chocolate powder off my top.
"You like Iron Maiden then?" He asked, staring at my top.
"Yeah, they're amazing.. oh sorry about the powder, just my sister, she dropped it.. looking for skittles.." I chuckled, he laughed too. It was like we had stuff in common.
"Well.. I'll go and get Joey for you" I said walking out of the room and straight upstairs. I barged into the room, to see something that will haunt me forever.
"Joey, you're friend Si.. OH MY GOD!" I ran out the room and slammed the door behind me.
I ran downstairs back into the lounge.
"Hey, sorry.. he's getting changed.." I said, out of breath.
"Yeah, I noticed the scream, seen him naked?" He said chuckling
"Yeah, not a nice sight at all." I said, laughing.
"I hear it's his birthday today, right?" He asked
"Yeah, and mine, we're twins" I smiled.
"Oh, happy birthday!" He came over and gave me a hug, his hugs were better than Joey's. I hugged him back and smiled. I fell in love with this guy, instantly.

We were still hugging when Joey walked in.
"Okay.. what the hell?!" He said, standing there staring at us.
"Oh, I was just giving your sister a birthday hug.." Sid said walking away.
"Riiiiggghht, and it took THAT long?!" He said with a stern look on his face
"Duuuude!" Sid just stared at Joey, I tried to suss out the message, but it wasn't that easy.
"Okay, I get it. Anyways, why you here?" Joey asked sitting down, grabbing the remote off me.
"Well, Mom wants me out the house for a bit, and I remembered it's your birthday so I came round" He said, sitting down next to me. A smile came across my face.
"Cool, you coming shop with us then?" Joey asked again, he was flicking through channels when Kerrang! came on and 'Run To The Hills' was on.
"LEAVE IT!!!" I jumped up off the seat, running towards the TV and sitting infront of it like one hot man was on the TV, well, there was, but I wasn't staring at the TV as much. I stared through the reflection of Sid, just staring at him. His eyes were the eyes of.. well, I don't know, but they were amazing.
"I. WANT. SKITTLES. NOW!!" Sarah came running in, she didn't see Sid at first, but when she did she ran over to him.. I just stared at her, blankly.
"JOEYS FRIEND!!!!!!!" She screamed jumping onto him.
"Hi?" Sid said, he looked a bit scared
"YOU'RE PRETTY!!" She screamed once again, I walked over and grabbed her.
"Sarah! Leave Joey's friend alone!" I said, she knows when I'm angry.

"I take it you're going shop to get some skittles then?" Sid said, still looking rather scared.
"Yeah, welcome to the crazy house, luckily you haven't met our mom.." Yeah, he was pretty lucky, well, not until now..
"WHERE'S MY TWO BIG BABIES?! MY BIRTHDAY BOY AND GIRL.. HERES I COME!!" We heard her running down the stairs, Sarah immediatly hid behind the sofa, I stared over at Sid, he was pretty shocked.
"THERE YOU ARE!" Mom walked into the room and straight at Joey. Me and Sarah, even Sid knew that she was going to suffocate Joey. We saw Joey's hands move around, signalling for help. Sid came and stood next to me laughing along with me. Mom finally let go of Joey and came over to me, I took a deep breath, but luckily it wasn't as harmful as Joey's hug.

"SARAH?! OHH SARAH?!" Mom was shouting, we could all hear giggling from behind the sofa, Mom couldn't though.
"SARAH JORDISON?!" Mom shouted once again. She sighed after that. I went to sit down next to Joey who was still slightly red. Sid came and sat next to me. I had a feeling me and Sid were bonding quite well, even know we only just met less than a hour ago.
"SARAH! I HAVE SKITTLES!!!" Mom then shouted, it's what we always use when we want Sarah for something, but the thing is, we never do have skittles.
"SKITTLES!!!" Sarah screamed, she ran from behind the sofa to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Been writing this story for a bit now, eventually started to upload it! Tell me what ya think by commenting + subscribe!! :) ox