Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

10.

Kay's P.O.V

We had arrived at camp roughly 2 hours after we left home. People were already there, but more people were to arrive sooner in the day.
"Hiya! I'm Avie!" A tall, short haired blonde said, walking towards us.
"Hello." Joey nodded. Me and Chaz waved, seeing as we're the shy ones.
"Come sit with me, James, Sari and Chris!" She said, pointing towards the fire where 2 boys and 1 girl sat. I nodded and went and sat with them, smiling at them all.
"So. Where did you guys come from?" The girl said. I guess her name was Sari.
"Iowa." Chaz smiled.
"Des Moines? That's where I'm from! I'm James." He grinned.
"Awesome, I haven't really seen you around." Chaz said, pulling her bottle of water out her bag.
"Ah, I'm in the south. I suspect your in the north, east or west." He grinned again.
"Oh wow! More people!" Avie sqealed, jumping up, running towards the newcomers who walked towards us.
"Yeah, north." Chaz giggled.
"Guys! Meet Craig, Spencer, Squeak and Lavada!" Avie smiled, dragging all four towards us. Everyone let out a 'hey' and started waving. "This one doesn't talk!" Avie pointed to the only boy, I guess that was Craig.
"I can make him talk..." James smirked. "Just you wait and see."
"Impossible." One of the girls said, holding onto Craig's arm. "I'm Spencer."
"Yo, Spenc." Joey waved.
"Yo. This is Squeak.." She continued, introducing the girl who stood next to her. "And this is her sister, Lavada." They both started to wave.
"Come sit!" Chris said, making room for everyone.
"I guess this is it then?" Avie said.
"Yeah. The dude that we saw earlier did say that there was only 11 people coming, and theres... 11 people here." James counted.
"Good. I have an idea!" Avie said, jumping up.
"What is it?" Sari asked.
"SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Avie sqealed, grabbing an empty bottle from her bag. She placed it in the middle of the group, and span it. It spinned at least 6 times, until it landed on James.
"Ha! James!" Sari giggled. "Truth or dare?!"
"...dare?" James gulped.
"Great..." Sari giggled. She started to whisper in Chris's ear and then nodded. "James..." She cleared her throat. "I dare you to... take Avie behind that bush" She started pointing to a bush not too far from where we were sitting. "..And make out with her." She smiled. James nodded, with a smirk on his face. He stood up, holding hands with Avie, leading her to the bush.

The group had gone quiet. A few giggles came from each of us, until James and Avie approached us again, holding hands.
"Well?!" Chris smiled.
"I'll tell you when the bottle lands on me again." James winked, spinning the bottle. It had landed on James once again.
"Truth or dare, Jim??" Chris laughed.
"Truth. And I want to ask myself a question." James smiled.
"...go ahead." Sari shrugged.
"Well, everyone may be thinking how the kiss was, and my answer is, absolutely amazing. And, I'd just like to admit that I like Avie. And I was happy that I got to 'make-out' with her." James grinned. Avie started blushing. An 'aww' came from everyone in the group, except Sari.
"I KNEW IT!" She laughed, then awwing.

We all continued to play spin the bottle, and then ended up having a laugh, until we called it a day. Me, Joey and Chaz had shared a tent. Chaz and Joey in one bed, me in the other. I looked over at Chaz and Joey, who were both snuggled close together. A tear started running down my cheek. I picked up the only picture I had of Sid, and kissed it, then falling into a deep sleep...
♠ ♠ ♠
Firstly, I'm so sorry about not updating for ages! I've had MAJOR writers block on this story, and I've just worked myself out of it! I'd also like to thank all the characters that are now in this story, for helping out in a way. Making me find more to write about etc, and I now have a sequel for this! But that won't be wrote for ages cause I still have tonnes to go through. (:
If anyone still wants to be a character, Shawn and Mick are available! Or if anyone wants to be with Johnny Christ, M. Shadows and The Rev, I'll have applications for that veryveryvery soon, as A7X join the story! (:
Comment and Subscribe! :D
xxx