Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

5.

When we reached his house, his cat came straight to us. Jumped on me though, whats with animals? They always do this.
"Gizmo, down!" Sid demanded. His claws were digging into my knees. Eventually Gizmo ran off back into the kitchen.
"Sorry about that" Sid said.
"It's alright" I smiled. He then leaded me into the lounge.

We were sat in eachothers arms for a good half hour, until I got a text.

Yo sis. Where r u??
U and Sid just walked out..
U best not be doin what I think U R.


I knew exactly what he was thinking. I replied to his text..

Hey. Im at sids. Im not doin 'what you think i am' im no slut!

I sent that text and laid back in Sids arms.

I didn't want to go home yet. I wanted to stay here. My phone started ringing but I didn't pay attention to it. All I knew was that Joey was phoning me. If he wanted me home so bad he could come collect me. But, at this rate, I wasn't moving.

Me and Sid were watching some Disney films, it was the only decent ones he had, apparently.
I had no idea what happened in the next 10 minutes, I woke up to see Sid sitting on the floor and I was laid out on the couch.
"You fell asleep so I let you lie down, I'm suprised I didn't wake you, I almost dropped you!" Sid explained.
"Yeah, I'm a pretty much deep sleeper. Someone can hit me with a hammer 100 times and I won't wake.." I said. Sid looked at me pretty shocked.
"Thats really weird!" He shouted. I sat up and patted my hand on the seat next to me so he can sit.
"I know, but it's pretty intresting aswell!" I said.
"Yeah, you learn something new every day" Sid smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 5 out of millions and trillions and zillions. :) Comment and subscribe, thanks. :) xo