Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

6.

It hit 21:00 and Sid's mom was still not home, Joey had called me around 60 times. He was wasting his credit, but that's Joey for you really.
"Joey was saying that there's a band night soon, are you going?" Sid asked me
"I probably will be, seeing as Joey would be playing the drums and that" I said.
"Yeah, I'm playing the turntables in his band.." He told me. I was pretty amazed
"REALLY?! Wow, I'm definatly going then.." I shouted with excitement.
"Great! Cause it's tomorrow!" He said with the biggest grin on his face.
"Awesome! Can't wait!" I said back to him smiling. My phone was continueslly ringing, so this time I answered it.

Hello?!
HI! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!
At Sid's, like I told you before!
You've been there for hours! Come home!
Why?! Is it cause you can't control Sarah properly?!
N--YES!! SHE'S SPILT CHOCOLATE POWDER EVERYWHERE
Gutted. Best tidy it before Mom gets home. Laters!

I hung up on him. He tried ringing me again but I switched my phone off. I don't think Joey's ever gonna be good with kids...

I think me and Sid ended up falling asleep again as I woke up at 8am the next day.
I turnt my phone on to find loads of missed calls from my mom and Joey. I sat up and looked over at Sid. He was so adorable when he was sleeping. I had to go back home though, to get ready for the gig tonight, so I left a note for him.

When I arrived home, the house was a tip. I heard footsteps running towards me, I knew it was gonna be Joey.
"KAAAAAAAAAAAY! THERE YOU AREE!!!!!!!!" Joey came and hugged me. Then he pulled away
"WAIT A SECOND. YOU'RE LATE!" He shouted. What Joey didn't understand that it was approaching 9am, and he's shouting the house down. A little girl is gonna be a very angry child.
"Thought you were going to tidy up?" I asked Joey staring at the kitchen. It was disgraceful.
"Nah, thought I'd leave that to you.." Joey smiled. He walked back towards the stairs, unaware that he was probably going to slip on the eggs. He did. I couldn't help myself from laughing. I got the mop out from the cuboard and gave it to him.
"Enjoy cleaning, dopey boy" I laughed and walked out the kitchen back upstairs.

--

The band night had arrived and me, Joey and Sid had got there on time.
On the door it said how special guests will be playing here, we didn't really think that Joey's band was really special..
When we walked in, loads of faces were there already, I didn't recongnise anyone. We did get there a bit late so many people were already drunk...

Joey's P.O.V

I had walked away from the lovers and straight to the bar where there was a girl and a boy argueing, the girl seemed really pissed..
"Oh fuck off!!" I heard her shout. I ordered my beer, it came rather quick. I turned my body before my face and took a step forward, pouring all my beer, and the girls drink all over her. I noticed she was falling back so I immediatly grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her back.
"Oi! Get the fuck off me, and next time watch where the fuck you're going, for fuck sake!" She shouted. She looked up at my guilty, red face and smiled.
"Well, you're a rather cutey, aren't ya?" She said.
"I'm so sorry!" I blurted out. I ain't the one to say sorry, really.. but I meant it.
"You don't need to say sorry, dear. You can get away with murder with your looks" She winked.

I walked her over to the emptier side of the bar to get her cleaned up, then ordered drinks again.
"So, what's your name? I can't call you cutey forever!" She asked.
"I'm Joey, and you?" I said, giving her her drink.
"I'm Chaz!" She smiled. I smiled back then saw the guy she was argueing with approaching us.
"Hey, Chaz, didn't mean to shout at you over ther--" He said, just before getting interupted
"It's alright Brian, I'm rather busy at the moment anyways.." Chaz said, still glaring into my eyes.
We sat there talking for a while. We decided to exchange numbers before going to watch the special guests, Nirvana. Chaz did mention them being one of her favourite bands, so we made sure we got near the front so she could be near Kurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a long chapter, and even better with Joey's P.O.V. :) Enjoy, and I'll try and update ASAP. Comment & subscribe pleease. :)