Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

7.

KAY'S P.O.V.

Joey was no where to be seen. Sid had said he was with a girl, which made me giggle, but I believed him.

Nirvana had came onto the stage, but the crowd was already packed, so we couldn't really see a thing. Me and Sid had decided to just sit on the floor, and listen to the music. It was pretty relaxing, then I felt a thump on my back.
"Ow, what the fuck was that?!" I said, turning around.
"Sis, lets go home now." Joey smiled. He had a girl holding onto his arm.
"Oh...kayyy.." I murmered slowly, looking at the smiling girl. I stood up, putting my hand out. "Hi. I'm Kay." I smiled.
"Chaz." She smiled back, shaking my hand. I looked over to Joey, who was also smiling. "It was nice meeting you, Kay. And you too, cute one, but I have to hit the road now, I'm exhausted. See you later." She said, then kissing Joey's cheek. She skipped off to a boy, who I suspect is her friend, she doesn't seem like the cheating type I guess.
"Chaz, huh? The girl Sid was talking about?" I giggled.
"Yeah, and before you ask we're not dating... yet." Joey looked down, blushing.
"Yet? I think she's waiting for you to ask her out! She kissed your fucking cheek!" I jumped up with excitement.
"Yeah... I guess... I'll phone her tomorrow. But please, can we go home now?" Joey looked up. His face was as red as a tomato. I nodded, looking over at Sid.
"You comin' babe?" I asked, smiling.
"Nah, I'll stay for a bit. I'll phone to tomorrow though." He said, hugging me.
"Okay, bye!" I smiled, returning the hug, and walking off with Joey.

~

JOEY'S P.O.V.

I woke up and immediately picked up my phone. No missed calls. No texts. Chaz didn't ring me. So I decided to call her. It took several rings before she answered.
"Hello??" She said.
"Hi, it's uh..Joey..from last night" I said, itching my neck.
"Oh! The cute one! I wasn't expecting your call, it's usually the girls who call!" Atleast she remembered me.
"Yeah, I guess I don't like waiting for the girls call.." I said laughing. She laughed back.
"So, what did you call me for?" She asked. It sounded like she was yawning.
"Um, well.. I was wondering if maybe one day you would like to go out?" I asked. I went red immediatly.
"Sure! I'll see you tomorrow then?" She asked.
"It's a date. Bye!" I said.
"Bye!" She said, later hanging up. I couldn't stop going red. I looked over to Kay, who was still sleeping. I walked over and shaked her a bit to wake her up.

KAY'S P.O.V.

"What do you want?" I yawned, sitting up.
"I'm taken!" Joey said, with the biggest grin on his face.
"And you woke me up for that?" I said, glaring at him.
"Well, I'm sorrry!" Joey said, storming back over to his bed. "I was just thinking..."
"About what?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.
"Maybe... well... seeing as we're both taken--"
"You can buy me skittles!" Sarah said, rushing in.
"Sarah, what the fuck did I say?!" I shouted.
"You didn't say anything..." Sarah smiled, jumping onto Joey's bed.
"I told you to knock before you come in!" I sighed.
"I will next time." Sarah giggled, running out the room again.
"Ugh. Carry on?" I said.
"Well, seeing as we're both taken... I was wondering if me, you, Chaz and Sid should go to a gig or something.." Joey suggested.
"Sounds cool." I smiled. "Who you wanna go see?"
"I need to find out what bands Chaz likes first..." Joey yawned.
"Go meet up with her then?" I suggested.
"Meeting her tomorrow." Joey smiled.
"Cool. Then today can be the day when I explain to you what to do and what not to do in relationships." I giggled.
"Don't start." Joey sighed, laying back, only for him to hit his head on the wall.
"See, you just lost all your relationship memory!" I said, giggling.
"Give me another hour, then." Joey sighed again, turning around.
"But, I wanna tell you nooow!" I whined.
"Later." Joey demanded. I sighed and just lay back, trying to get to sleep over Joey's snores.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. :). I know this isn't a long chapter, and that it ain't a really good one, but I can promise you the story gets better! Comment and subscribe, pleasums. By the way, I'll be needing some characters soon, so comment me telling me if you wanna be in the story, or something. xD