Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

8.

Joey and Chaz must've shared interests seeing as Joey had arrived with All Time Low tickets.
"All Time Low?! Seriously?!" I shot up out of my bed immediately, clinging tight to the tickets.
"Yeah, Chaz said she liked them, and you and Sid do also, so I thought why not." He smiled. "I also have another suprise for her." He grinned.
"Ooh, do let me know." I said, anxiously. A suprise? For his girlfriend? Man, he did love her.
"No, cause it's a suprise... and a secret." Joey winked.
"Oh God! I best ask Sid to stay round his then..." I sighed.
"Oi, it's nothing like that!" Joey laughed.
"Oh man. I was getting excited to stay round Sids." I whined.
"Then stay round his, I don't care." Joey shrugged.
"Cool. So when are we seeing All Time Low?" I asked, sitting on his bed.
"Saturday." Joey smiled.
"Saturday... it's Friday today... OH MY GOD, TOMORROW?!" I sqealed.
"Yeah."
"Does Chaz know about it?"
"Yeah, I suggested it to her."
"Does she know about the suprise?"
"Why would I tell her about the suprise? It wouldn't be a suprise then, would it." Joey smirked, pushing me off the bed. "We're camping over, anyways. So get your stuff ready." I gasped as he said that. First we were going to see an amazing band live, then secondly, we were camping for it! Man, this couldn't get any better. I jumped up and got my bag ready, as Joey phoned Chaz. I grabbed my phone, texting Sid, telling him to come round, with clothes suitable for an All Time Low gig and camping equipments. He replied quickly with an 'okay' and 'be there soon'.

~~~~~~~

We had arrived at the venue, and we were already exhausted. Sid had brought 2 sleeping bags, and Joey and Chaz had brought their own - not sharing, but their bags were really close to eachother making them look like they were.

There were 1 or 2 fans there already, who were also sleeping. It was a warm night, so there was no trouble in wrapping up in tonnes of duvets.

After a couple of hours sleep, I decided to wake. More fans were arriving by the minute, so I decided to wake up Sid to accompany me.

We sat there talking for a few hours, then Chaz and Joey had eventually woke. According to Joey, Chaz had accidently elbowed him in the chest, making him wake. I giggled.

It was nearing closer to the gig time, and our sleeping gear was in Sid's car. The queue was now massive, and it was getting exciting.

Joey and Chaz were hugging eachother, Chaz's arm around Joey's waist, and Joey's arm around her shoulder. They were roughly the same height, where as Sid was a lot taller than me, which I hated.

When it was time to go in, we showed our tickets quickly, yet carefully, just so the ticket dude can see it. After we shown them to the dude, we ran as fast as we could to get to the barrier. Me and Chaz mainly wanted to be in front of Alex/Jack so we had sprinted so fast, that we'd pass the teenies. We eventually got our spot, and waited for the rest of the people to come in. The lights had dimmed, and All Time Low hit the stage, first playing 'Dear Maria, Count Me In.'

After they went through at least 15 songs, they had left the stage. Me and Sid had called it a day, and decided to go back, leaving Chaz and Joey together.

Joey's P.O.V.

I was relieved when Kay and Sid had left, it now meant it was time to give Chaz her suprise. I held her hand, walking towards to security guards. I told her to close her eyes, and I led her towards these doors. I showed a ticket to another ticket dude, and continued going through doors until I reached the destination where the suprise was. I told Chaz to open her eyes, and her reaction was a loud gasp.
"Oh.. my.. God!" Chaz said, falling back for me to catch her. I was glad she was happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short chapter, sorry, but I guess it has meanings to it etc. I've been writing heaps more of this story now, so I should be updating everyday! :). Two updates today, seeing as it's now officially Valentines day here in the UK. (Haha, what a great chapter for this day - I just realised it!). I did indeed leave this on a cliffhanger, so tell me what you think this 'suprise' is by commenting. I'm still looking for some characters, sorry but girlfriends for James and Chris have been taken! And obviously, Corey, Joey and Sid aren't avalable! :]. Subscribe, and I'll be updating later! xo.