Status: Currently being re-written!

Contactless Love

9.

"You like it?" I said, still holding on to her.
"I love it!" She smiled, hugging me.
"Lets go in then." I smiled, pushing the door.
"Hey! You must be the dudes with the backstage tickets, right?" Alex Gaskarth smiled. I nodded.
"Yeah, I'm Joey, and this is Chaz." I smiled, pushing her forward towards him.
"H..hi... I'm... C..Chaz!" She said in shock, going red.
"Yo Chaz. I'm Alex." Alex smiled, shaking her hand.
"And I'm Jack!" Jack shouted while he was playing the Xbox with Rian. "Haha, defeated you, you asshole." He continued, throwing the controller on the floor, walking towards Chaz. "I saw you in the crowd!" He said, pointing at Chaz. She started giggling, wiping the hair away from her eyes. "And I saw you aswell, but it was hard to see you seeing as you were blocked out from a tall guy." He continued, now pointing to me.
"That would be Sid.." I sighed.
"Sid?" Alex asked, with a confused expression on his face.
"His sisters boyfriend." Chaz giggled. "And his friend."
"I see. Your sister dates your friends, huh?" Jack laughed.
"They're like.. best friends. Sid's just a member of my band." I smiled.
"Band, huh?" Zack intrupted, now standing with us while eating a banana.
"Yeah, I'm a drummer." I smiled, again.
"Awesome!" Rian shouted, while playing the Xbox.
"What does that Simon play?" Jack asked.
"Sid, Jack, Sid." Alex said, patting him on the shoulder. Chaz started giggling.
"Turntables. He's a DJ, kind of professional at it I guess." I said.
"Sounds cool." Alex nodded. "Whats the name of your band, then?"
"We don't have a name yet, working on it." I smiled.

Chaz was majorly happy as she got to meet her idols, I was happy that I made her happy. We spent about a hour sitting there and talking to them, until we realised it was time to hit the road. While walking Chaz home, I then asked her if she'd like to come to camp with us, seeing as we were leaving on Monday. She agreed to it, and I then knew that being at camp wasn't going to be bad at all.

Kay's P.O.V.

Monday had arrived, and it was time to leave. Chaz was coming with us, which was awesome, but Sid wasn't. I was gutted, seeing as he couldn't make it here to say bye. I dragged my suitcase downstairs, stealing Chaz's cowboy hat.
"Why'd you bring a cowboy hat to camp?" I asked, putting it on.
"So, I could stand out." She smiled.
"Doesn't the colours in your hair make you stand out enough?" Joey said.
"I'm not sure. Could you see me if I stood down the road and you were standing here?" She asked.
"Dude, the colours would blind me." Joey winked.
"Hey!" Chaz said, playfully punching his arm.
"That hurt." Joey sighed, rubbing his arm.
"I'm sorrrry!" Chaz whined. I stood there, giggling at them acting like kids, but suddenely started missing Sid more.
"Lets get going." Mom said, grabbing the car keys.
"Ohk...wait...who's looking after Sarah?!?" Joey questioned mom.
"She can stay here by herself." Mom smiled. Me and Joey started to look at eachother.
"NO!" We both shouted. Chaz started giggling.
"Fine... SARAH!" Mom shouted, Sarah came running down.
"Yay! I can come!" She screamed. Me and Joey sighed, and we made our way to the car with Chaz. As much as I couldn't wait to go to camp, I didn't want to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh. Here's an updddaaaattteee! :). Hope you all like. Please comment & subscribe. & ALSO: Please check out my new story - I'm Sorry For What I've Put You Through. Thanks! xo.