Status: .::Active::.

It's in Our Blood

Twilight associated fiction

I’ve been through a lot. Everyone I’m afflicted with gets killed. I don’t understand why. In fact, I was nearly killed numerous times. It always seems that somehow the heavens, if there is one, enjoys watching me suffer.

First my mother disappears without a trace and my father’s death was said to have a heart attack when he was clearly murdered through inhumane means. Then came my foster parents. Both of them deliberately hunted as their blood stained the cremated house. You know that town in the news where there were no survivors due to an out of control fire? Trust me that was no accident.

A coven of undeniably gorgeous human like creatures massacred the town. I was the only survivor. No one knew I lived though. I was only 10 at that time. It was a miracle I survived. It was thanks to my mother, the very same who mysteriously vanished, except she looked exactly like those creatures. She saved me and then... She left without a word the moment I became conscious.

Maybe she didn’t know it was her own daughter she saved. Maybe she forgot she had a daughter. Or maybe she knew it was me and didn’t care. Regardless of which, I was abandoned and I was dying. I had no idea of what to do. That is until a girl, no older than me came along.

A devastatingly beautiful girl saved me. She lived her entire life in anguish, just like me. The weirdest part was both of us were kin of supposed mythical creatures. The scariest part? That would be the fact we’re forced to live in a life with the damned, more specifically, the dominating species of vampires. It’s in our blood.

Disclaimer: In any way I do not own anything of Twilight [Stephanie Meyer] except for the characters of Katrina, Ashnyx, any unidentifiable characters [i.e. Ralph, Trista, Kyle, etc.] and the plot.
  1. Katrina Knowles
    I'm not the heroine. If anything, I'm just the supporting character.
  2. Ashnyx Scathe
    She is the perfect combination of the two as vampire venom runs through her werewolf blood.
  3. Forks, Washington
    The male was an Empath like me but he could control emotions.
  4. The Cullens
    Why would a human girl hang out with vampires?
  5. Unspoken Rage
    What is Edward's gift?
  6. Isabella Swan
    Bella is a fragile girl.
  7. Edward & Ralph
    She was the source of their problems.
  8. Irrational
    "No Cullen, I don't just dare"
  9. Alice Cullen
    Alice Cullen is an interesting one.
  10. Carlisle Cullen
    How could I foolishly compare someone like him to my father?!
  11. La Push Stories
    "It's a mythological Romeo and Juliet story."
  12. Obligated
    "Werewolves imprint at glance."
  13. Jacob Black
    "I believe Ms. Knowles, that was more than one question."
  14. Planning
    Get ready Bella.
  15. Bella's Birthday Part I
    "Your head will have a target mark."
  16. Bella's Birthday Part II (Victoria)
    "A mate for a mate."
  17. Bella's Birthday Part III
    There was nothing standing between Victoria and her prey.
  18. Esme Cullen
    An elegant look that belonged to my mother.
  19. Monster
    "I'm part of your family. I have the biggest blood tie to your mother."
  20. Reminiscing And Explanations
    "I think I'm a half breed."
  21. Denial
    "Bella isn't right for you."
  22. Familiar Faces
    "This has nothing to do with me."
  23. Vans
    "You should have fed." He said simply, "Control is essential."
  24. Forewarnings
    "War" said Bison, "Conflict. A battle of sorts. More than one battle is to be fought. And it's coming soon."
  25. Resentment
    "Compared to me, you are nothing but the dirt beneath my shoes."
  26. Exposed
    “Ancients are dictators. Anything that threatens their power will immediately be subjected to death.”
  27. Disagreements
    "Aaron got bitten by a descendent of an Ancient."
  28. Trial
    "I propose we learn about each other's fighting styles."
  29. An Unexpected Apology
    The vibrations of his voice went throughout my being. I could feel goosebumps on my arms arise.
  30. Almost
    In some strange way, a human girl managed to capture the hearts of two immortals without even batting her eyelashes.
  31. Distance
    I was just not the girl, that girl, Jacob wants.
  32. All We Need
    I wanted to rush up to him and kiss him but I couldn’t.
  33. Perspective
    "What is Katrina to you?"
  34. Purposely By Accident
    "I'm going to tell him. I'm going to tell Edward that I love him."
  35. Mistake
    A transparent liquid dripped from his cheek and onto his shirt, but was it his own?
  36. Imprint
    "I wish all this pain would disappear."
  37. The Ocean
    For someone to stay.
  38. Alpha
    “Are you saying that I’m not right then?”