Not So Graceful Grace and a Vampire.

four.

The house that I was currently… um… contained in was huge. And I don’t use that word lightly. My mom and dad had a big house, well technically, I don’t know what my Dad’s new house looked like, but my mom and Creeper Greg were staying in our large yellow house.

Large and Mega-Huge-Wholly- Crap was apparently very different. Bryce’s house was surely an example of that.

After Bryce bugged me for about a half an hour asking me questions that even my mom doesn’t know, I finally got him to allow me to explore the house.

“I had my parents add new security before you came, so there is no use trying to leave.” he told me. “You can go out side, but try and jump the fence and it wont be pretty. And I don’t think id like it if my love monkey was messed up.”

“Calm your self down Manatee.” I told him, before running out of the room.

And WOW. I had so far found 3 library’s, a very large ball room, an inside basketball court, a bowling alley, a soccer field, and about 80 bedrooms. I was currently walking around next to the kitchen, about to enter. The kitchen was always my favorite room in the house. It sounded like I was an obese fool, but I loved food. It was just so good.

“Where were you, Master Bryce?” an elder voice said as I began to round the corner. Instead I stopped and decided to listen.

“Last night I had to go collect my Fiancé.” he told the man. “You’ll like her a lot Stuart. She is about as fiery as a fire cracker.”

“Very well Mast Bryce.” The old guy chuckled. “Pardon me for asking, but what happened to Miss Valarie?”

“She and I are going to talk,” Bryce replied, while there was some ruffling about. “Just don’t tell grace.”

I chose that moment to make my grand entrance. It would have been much more successful had I not tripped over my own two feet, but it worked all the same.

“Don’t tell Grace what?” I asked, steadying my self by grabbing on to the counter. I wasn’t blushing because I was used to falling, but if I managed to do it again I’d feel devastated.

“ Don’t tell Grace about the swimming pool.” Bryce smiled at me. They had a swimming pool?! That was so… Wait. He just lied about what he was talking about.

“Really?” I asked, scrunching up my eyes. “You worried I’m going to drown? Don’t be such an ass cow.”

Bryce looked taken aback. I was being kind of rude, but I mean come on! He knew basically every thing about me, and I knew two things about him. He was a prince. And he was a vampire.

“I’m not worried about you.” he said back just as harshly. I had gotten to him. Good sign. When he said that my chest hurt. Bad sign.

“Okay.” I laughed at him. If dealing with my cryptic mother had taught me anything it was how to piss people off. “I’m kind of exhausted. I’m going to go take a nap.”

“Fine.” Bryce said. “I’ll be here.”

And with that I set off to start phase one of find out about Bryce.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to update again today, because i feel guilty about not posting this sooner. I was away.

I'd appriciate some comments.