A New Friend Infatuating With the Enemy

Intoxicated

Alice kept her eyes closed in comfort as she breathed in the sent that was filling her nose. She didn’t know where it was coming from but it really didn’t matter to her. She shuffled her body trying to get comfortable when she bumped into a hot body next to her.
Her eyes flew open in surprise but when she tried to look around she could only see darkness. She’d clearly been out for a long time and couldn’t believe that it was night already.

She rolled over to try and get a look at who it was beside her, she noticed that is was Dean’s bed. Alice then realised that the smell had been Dean’s sent. Sam had smelt different. Nice but not the same as his elder brother’s, no Dean’s had a certain strength to it, very appealing.

Alice propped herself up on one elbow facing the sleeping Dean. He seemed deep in slumber but he occasionally twitched and a look of fear crossed his peaceful face. She wondered if it would be stepping over an un-laid boundary to look into his dreams, to see just what was tormenting him so.

Before she could assess what she was doing anymore she rested a hand on Dean’s forehead; instantly opening a portal to his mind.

Alice suddenly found herself suspended painfully by chains in a horrifying place. It was full of heat and the air thick with screams and torture. She looked around to see where the chains where holding her, she was horrified to see a crude white hot hook looped into her shoulder. When she looked at the other places that the pain was the worse she saw the same crude white-hot hook ripped into a gaping hole. She also noticed deep gashes all over her body.

While looking into the black abyss surrounding her Alice noticed Dean being let out of the chains by a figure of fire, Dean then approached her and pulled on the chains sending a new wave of terror through her very being. Why was he torturing her and who was that fiery figure...

She suddenly realised where she was... Hell.

She pulled away her hand from its place on Dean’s face, having seen enough. She could now see that he was sweating like crazy even though it was freezing in the room. Alice knew she had to wake him up and ask him how he knew what hell actually looked like. She’d seen it but she was a demon, she was allowed to leave. No human can come back from hell, at least not that she knew of.

Alice lent down and whispered “Dean...” into his ear, he didn’t respond so she whispered again but this time gently shaking his shoulder at the same time. This time he woke with a gasp, so she covered his mouth with her hand and whispered, “Sorry to wake you from your wonderful dream, but we need to talk, away from Sammy. Ok?”

“Huh? But it’s 3 am, why now!” He huskily whispered back

“Sammy won’t notice us gone if he’s asleep, please... I’m sure there are still things you want to know about me...”

“Ok, ok... hand me my shirt and jeans. You might want some clothes too...” He trailed off as she gave him his requested items of clothing from the floor. Alice hadn’t noticed that she was still in her underwear so she quickly and silently walked over to her bag and pulled out a black velvet dress that came to half-way down her thighs. She slipped on her black high-heels that tied up her leg with a black vine and grabbed her thick dark blue vintage jacket.
Dean stood staring at her outfit, fully dressed in an undershirt, 3 buttons up shirts and his favourite leather jacket and his heavy work boots. He didn’t know how she; A stayed warm and B walked anywhere in those heals. He looked over at Sammy to make sure he was still deep in slumber, once he was sure Sam was 100% asleep he motioned for Alice to come outside.

Alice followed Dean out the door with a glance at Sam. Dean was very surprised that her high-heals made no noise on the lino floor. Looking back and seeing her calf-length jacket swished out behind her when she walked made her look not of this earth, it both unnerved and intrigued him.

Once they were both out into the moonlight Dean took note for the first time that Alice’s hair was suddenly perfect. She had jagged layers of racoon tail entwined with her jet black hair; the funny thing was that he hadn’t noticed the black and white stripes before.

Alice saw Dean’s confused glare at her hair style, she so often forgot that others could not change their hair as they wished. “I can change my hair as I like,” She wanted to prove it to Dean so she thought hard of herself with blond hair and seeing Dean’s amazed expression she knew it had worked flawlessly as always. After she quickly changed it back to her favourite style she motioned to her car, the midnight blue 67’ impala sitting in the lot number 4.