A New Friend Infatuating With the Enemy

Finding Out

They boys hurried back to the Impala and started back to the hotel.

“So what have we got on this girl?” Asked Dean after Sam had spent 10 minutes on his laptop.

“Oh, not a lot. Her name is Alice Porter, she’s 21, Pieces, blue eyes, enjoys strolls on the beach and reading...........oh...and she’s wanted by the FBI.”

“Fed’s!?! What on earth for? Don’t tell me we’re after a serial killer or something?”

“Well it says here; Identity theft, fraud, assault and possession of illegal weaponry.”

“That’s all or is there more I should know?”

“Oh I think I forgot the 3 murder charges and my personal favourite... 10 counts of grave desecration.”

“Wait grave desecration! Isn’t that a little...hunter...and all the other charges, there kinda like ours? Well when I say ours I really mean mine. You on the other hand are an innocent bystander.”

“Jerk.” Snarled Sam, “Bitch,” Dean happily smiled back,

Sam rolled his eyes at his brothers’ comment, “But you are right. The charges almost match...your file”

“So you think she could be a hunter?”

“Honestly I don’t know,” Said Sam as they approached the entrance to the Dew Drop Inn, “but I guess we will find out soon enough.”

“Yeah sure, if she is still alive.” Replied Dean as he pulled into their parking spot.

They got out and headed towards reception to try and find out where this young woman was staying.

“Can I help you, Mr Cackler?” Said the receptionist as she recognised the man who she had given a room to the night before.

“I found this outside and I wondered which room this person was in,” Asked Dean in his best charming voice.

“Err, well let me see,” The receptionist took the receipt and typed away at the computer, “Yep there we go, a Ms. Kaylica Black, Room number 4.”
Sam noticed the woman’s name badge.
“Thanks, erm, Julie. We can return the receipt if you like.”

“Oh, yes, thankyou that would be great. Um enjoy the rest of your stay.” Julie replied as she blushed bright red.
♠ ♠ ♠
A hem..... COM....MENT!
PLEASE
xx