A New Friend Infatuating With the Enemy

The seeker and found

“Dude, you should have got her number! She totally was digging you.” Said Dean as they walked towards the Room 4.

“Man, we’re holding a girls life in our hands and your annoyed that I didn’t think about hooking up with some random.”

“Well...” Dean tried to explain but they had reached the door of the room number 4.
Sam started to pick the lock while Dean shielded him from sight.
Once Sam cracked the lock they slowly pushed open the door.
Dean pulled out his pistol and entered the dark room.
Sam followed and shut the door behind them.

“ALICE!” Yelled out Sam
“Wait,” Said Dean as he stopped and tilted his gun towards the curled up girl in the corner of the room.
Sam scurried over to the girl curled up in the corner and reached up and turned the lamp on. Once light had cloaked the room the amount of blood was evident and the brothers knew then that this was who they were looking for.

Sam carefully picked up Alice and held her bridal style. “I think we need to take her out of here,” and he started out the door.
Dean hesitated but saw reason and let Sam pass. He then quickly went and gathered up her belongings. To his surprise most of them were already packed neatly into bags. He lined up all the bags he found on the bed, surprised at the small amount of stuff this girl travelled with he decided to take another look in case he missed anything.

He looked in every nook and cranny he could think of finishing with the bed, where he found another rucksack. Except this one was heavy and bulky. He hoisted it up onto the bed and took a look. Inside was a mass of guns and knives. Just as he was about to start unpacking this bag Sam came back into the room.

“Got everything yet?”
Sam came over to where Dean was standing.

“I think so, but I just found this.” Dean opened up the bag and showed Sam the contents.

“Dude, that’s some serious Arsenal.” Sam held up a Smith & Wesson Model 4006. “I’m starting to think that she is a hunter. But let’s get this stuff over there and patch her up.”

They packed them selves up and locked the door. They dumped all Alice’s bags in the corner of their room and Sam went and started to look at her wounds.
♠ ♠ ♠
OhMahGosh Its short :P
sorry
keep going..PLEASE COMMENT!
LOVE