A New Friend Infatuating With the Enemy

Held In Fear

Dean woke up to find himself in a pitch black room, tied to a chair and someone sitting on the bed watching him.

“So, first to wake? Aren’t you a lucky boy?” Said the woman sitting on the bed as she got up and gracefully walked over to Dean. She placed her hand under his chin and tilted his head up, so that his eyes were meeting hers’. “Now, tell me. Where am I? Who are you? What do you want?”
She stared expectantly into Dean’s eyes.

He however couldn’t get past the fact that this... woman was the one they had saved no less than 4 hours ago. She must be playing some kind of sick joke with them. “Why should I tell you, you masochistic bitch! I knew we shouldn’t have gone after you.” Dean spat into her eyes.

Wiping the spit away she pulled out a large, shiny hunting knife from the back pocket of her jeans.
“You really shouldn’t have done that.”

“What you going to kill me? Go ahead! If that’s what you want!”

“You? Oh no, I mean where’s the fun in that?” She turned hand in summoning of the chair behind Dean’s, bringing it in front of Dean and herself.

Dean was shocked by the fact the chair moved by itself but he knew he had to concentrate and fast.
“Noo, NO NOOO! YOU BITCH.”
She rolled her eyes at Dean’s stupidity.
“How stupid can you be? He is unconscious Dean.”

His face turned hot in realisation of his brother’s unconscious state. “I swear bitch if you lay a finger on him..”
“You’ll what? Kill me?....I kind of have an upper hand right now.” She said while giving her knife a quick twirl in the air. “But I won’t harm either of you if you...JUST tell me!”

Sam’s head hurt as a stream of noise broke into his head, he woke to find Dean strapped to a chair and the woman called Alice holding a knife and arguing with Dean. He wondered what Alice meant by... “JUST ... tell me!”

“Um, Alice ... What’s going on? What do you need to know?”

“Dude, this... WOMAN has lost her mind!”

Alice and Sam ignored Dean and looked at each other intently. Alice walked over to Sam’s chair and crouched down, though, not taking her eyes off of his. “Alice? .... My name?” She pointed a finger into her chest.
Sam nodded in reply, although he was very confused he was just glad she wasn’t threatening his brother.
“Maybe, you should have woken up first... save me... you know, having to pull this thing out.” She laughed as she threw her knife onto the bed, unarming herself. “So, um, could you please explain some things to me?”

“Like what?” Replied Sam getting more and more confused, he wondered if he could even begin to explain anything to this woman seeming as they knew so little about her.

“like...” Alice sighed, “Where I am, What I’m doing with you two, oh and how about... WHO YOU GUYS ARE!?”

“You...don’t remember?”

“Clearly not...all I know is I woke up in a dark room and saw that there were two men fast asleep in the same room and some serious arsenal and not to mention I’m in my underwear.” She gestured to her ‘Metallica’ T-shirt clad body, “I...I freaked.”

“Hey that’s mine!”
Sam shot Dean a glance and Dean slunk back into his chair.

“Well.. I suppose, I would too. All I can really tell you is... this is going to sound stupid. You appeared... In a dream I had and told me how to find you. When we did, you were really badly wounded.”

Dean couldn’t help himself, “Not to mention half naked and knocking on death’s door.”
Alice and Sam both glared at Dean’s comment, silently telling him to shut up.

“Then what?” Asked Alice while fighting off a sudden headache by scrunching up her eyes.

“Well, nothing, I patched you up and went to bed. Next thing I know your standing here and shoving a knife in Dean’s face.” Sam explained as he watched Alice’s expression turn to pain, “Arr....Are you ok?”

“Um...headache.” She replied rubbing her temples trying to release the pain.
“ARGH!” Alice suddenly dropped to the floor in a surge of pain, eyes seeing a bright white.

“Come on Sam! While she’s down...”

Suddenly like someone had flicked a switch, Alice suddenly remembered everything, looking up she said “Sam...You’re Samuel Winchester...and you’re... you’re Dean Winchester, Ah...Then I’m, no it’s real.” Alice curled up in a ball with her knees under her chin and started to cry.

“Alice... Please let us help you,” Sam pleaded. Alice nodded in reply, so he went on. “Could you untie us?” She nodded again but instead of getting up like he expected, she merely lifted her hand and gave it a flick in mid air.
To his surprise the ropes around him disappeared, he quickly got up and dropped to her side. She however was looking at the chair he had just vacated and flicked her wrist, somehow sending the chair flying into the wall where it came to a graceful stop. Her sight then turned to Dean who was staring at the chair with disbelief, another flick of the wrist later and the chair was flying much fast towards the same wall. Dean waited for the pain of impact but instead found himself floating mid air as the chair made a soft contact with the wall. He then floated back to the ground and stared at Alice with surprise, confusion and anger.

Despite the flying chairs and a floating Dean, Sam tried to concentrate on a wreaked Alice. He spotted one of her wounds had opened again and was soaking the Dean’s black T-Shirt. Alice followed his gaze and spotted the blood too, she realised that she had to pull it together and fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mhmm.. its starting to pick up..
COMMENT!
xx