A New Friend Infatuating With the Enemy

Truth and love

“No, please ask. There is no way for me to tell you if you don’t ask.”

“You just read my thoughts?” Alice nodded
“But I can turn it on and off, or else it drives you insane and it’s hazardous because you might answer a question that might not have been asked out loud. Yes that happened once and let me tell you he was well freaked out!”

Alice willed Sam with her eyes to just ask her, but he didn’t know if he could bring himself to actually do it. He took a deep breath; he did need answers so here it goes. “Ok, so what are you?”

Alice smiled, “Good boy. I am only half human, well evolution human and I am half Ōkami Youkai.”

“I’m sorry, what?”
“Hahahaha, I didn’t expect you to understand what that was. Comfortable? You need to be you’re in for quite the Japanese mythology lesson!” She laughed at Sam’s expression when she said Japanese. “No, I’m not actually Japanese but that is where my kind comes from.”

“Oh, right. Of course, so please go on.” Sam shuffled around a bit to make him-self comfortable and sat staring expectantly at Alice.

Alice couldn’t help smiling at how hansom this young man was but it was still time for business. “Ok well let’s start with Yōkai; it’s a class of Obake in Japanese folklore, literally, the term meaning a thing that change and Yōkai is a Japanese word meaning animal spirit demon and an Ōkami is a Wolf. So basically I am a Wolf spirit demon but I have only half demon blood in me so I am a Hanyō which means half-blood. You with me so far?”

Sam’s heart started to beat faster when Alice had said she was a demon. His brain was starting to hurt too but he tried to think of everything she had just explained. “Um, I think so. You’re a Hanyō wolf demon.” Alice nodded an opened her mouth to go on but Sam beat her to the chase, “I have a question though; are you in anyway related to hell’s demons?”

“Me? No Yōkai have nothing to do with hell. They are Daemons, children of Devils. I’m glad you understand everything so far, shall I go on?”

“I don’t see why not.” Sam tried not to show it but he really did want to find out more about Alice.

“Right, Yōkai generally have a sort of spiritual or supernatural power and Obake’s true form may be an animal; such as a fox or kitsune, a raccoon dog or tanuki, a badger or mujina, or a cat or bakeneko. I’ve even heard of a true form being a plant. An Obake often usually either disguises itself as a human or appears in a strange or terrifying form such as a hitotsume-kozō.” She was about to go on to the next bit but Sam had raised his hand for her to wait a minute.

“So you’re saying this is only your human form?”
“Well, see I’m only half a Yōkai so most of this stuff doesn’t apply to me. I grant you, this is not my true from but I don’t change into a wolf if that is what you are inquiring. However I am different to most of my kind as I do… well I think that’s for a time when I can show you. I think I have covered the basics of Obake. Now I need to explain the things that are different with me. All Hanyō’s cannot change into a full demon form, instead they have a time where they lose all power and become human. I am an exception to that rule as my father was a shape-shifter and my mother was a very powerful Wolf demon. I also have elemental control, which only god’s have, my element is fire. I also have all of the gifts of a god. One day I will show both you and your brother my true abilities. I think that is all I have to say, how are you going?”

“Alright I think but I have a question if you can do all this, why do you need that?” Sam said tilting his head towards the bag of Alice’s Arsenal.
Alice laughed at Sam’s question, “I cannot rely on my powers all of the time, using them takes a great toll on my body. You should know that Sam.”
“OK, but if you know your life is in danger why not use them?” Said Sam now confused.

“If you’re asking how I ended up in this state it is because I was hunting it for 2 weeks and by the time I faced the Windego my strength was fading and so it caught me. My kind dies mainly from their wounds and exhaustion like everyone else. You cannot fight when you have no strength.”

She was getting worked up, Sam could see it. He’d obviously struck a nerve that he hadn’t meant to but if she kept on like this she would open her wounds for the 2nd time today. He placed his hand on her good shoulder and used his body weight to push her down into a lying position. He felt strange hovering on top of her but his tactic had seemed to work. She was too shocked and confused to be worked up anymore.

Alice didn’t understand what Sam was doing but she was suddenly engulfed by both fear and lust. All she knew was that she wanted to kiss him. Oh god she had to get out from under his grip. She moved to escape but his strong arms gripped her harder. “What are you doing” She said as her fear increased to over take lust.

But Sam didn’t know what he was doing anymore. He just knew he wanted her. NO! He couldn’t. Not now. She was clearly scared and doing anything of the sort would have the same effect as her being worked up. So he dropped down and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips hoping to ease the urge.

Alice was surprised by Sam’s kiss. She could see that he was clearly fighting with himself not to do it but when he did the sparks just flew. Before Alice knew it she and Sam were all over each other. His hands were traveling up her torso under her shirt and Alice’s were doing the same to his back. The kisses were wild and everywhere. The air was starting to get hot and electric. If they didn’t stop soon it would go too far. But they both knew that neither of them really wanted to stop.

Sam broke the intense kiss they were sharing and whispered in a husky voice. “Your wounds.”
But Alice didn’t care she lent up to his ear and said “its fine. If it hurts we can stop.” She kissed his chiseled jaw in encouragement. Not that Sam really needed any. He wasn’t really happy with the risk they were taking but his want was too much.

The two started to get more serious with every kiss getting deeper and more passionate and each caress sprouting from a deep desire to become one.
A moan from Sam made Alice decide that she wanted to see more of Sam so she started to tug at his shirt riding it further up his back until Sam sat up and threw it off and onto the floor. Alice couldn’t believe how muscular he was.

Sam eyed off the shirt that Alice was wearing and when she motioned for him to take it off he did so with much haste. Alice was now just in her underwear and even though Sam had seen it before he looked at her with new eyes; noticing things he hadn’t before. Like her flat stomach, her good sized breasts and her perfect curves.

Alice took a brief look in to Sam’s mind to see that he liked what he was seeing.

Sam suddenly started a fresh kiss which Alice gladly returned with equal passion. They were so lost in the kiss that they failed to hear the door open.
♠ ♠ ♠
and... in walks..
:P
click the next chapter you ning nong...
xx