But It's Better If You Do

Trust Me I'm a Doctor

I knew what an extremely bad idea this was but I made a decision to go and talk to the beautiful woman and pretend to Alice that the conversation was terrible and that it would never work out. I walked over to the bar and sat down at the counter beside the young human girl and embraced her scent and I noticed how very beautiful she actually was. She had long blonde hair and stunning blue eyes that were missing the shimmer you get when you’re a vampire. I knew lots of these vampires were getting ready to make this girl their next meal but I began to talk to her and they slowly but surely backed off, probably thinking I had claimed her for my own. Worst place for a human to go ever-A vampire club!

The girl looked at me as I sat down at the seat directly beside her. She ordered her drink and took a seat beside me. I smirked. ‘Well here goes nothing!’ I thought to myself. “So, hey!” I said attempting to make conversation (obviously a bad one.) ‘How stupid!’ I thought. She looked at me and stared. “Hey!” she replied sharply making no attempt to continue the conversation. I didn’t blame her, I was never good at conversation.

“Can I buy you a drink?” I asked stupidly as the bartender placed her drink in front of her just that moment. I shook my head and got up off my seat. Just as I was about to walk away she spoke to me. “That was a lovely suggestion though!” she said smiling. Her smile was so beautiful and her voice was amazing! I sat back down at my seat. “I’m Daniel!” I introduced myself. “Cassie!” she replied. ‘What a beautiful name’ I thought.

We talked for awhile about our professions and she seemed particularly interested when I told her I was a doctor. Cassie was a journalist in Australia. She was here in Alaska doing a report on the population fall in Alaska. I had a few explanations but of course I couldn’t tell her the truth, she’d never believe me. Instead I blamed it on the weather. At this stage we had both lashed back a few drinks but I noticed a familiar face coming towards us. My best friend, Kate. Kate I said pulling her to me and hugging her. “You dyed your hair black!” I pointed out. “Yeah, do you like it?” she giggled. I nodded “you look stunning today! But yet again you look stunning everyday!” I replied smiling.
“Oh Kate, this is Cassie, Cassie this is Kate!” I said introducing the two. “Hi!” Cassie smiled nervously. “Hello,” Kate replied. ‘She’s human Dan’ Kate thought. I knew this cause vampires can read minds most of the time. ‘I know Kate, it’s alright!’ I replied in thought.

Kate giggled and after a few more drinks I was on the dance floor ready for more dancing. Cassie stayed beside Kate and Kate gently pushed her to me. “Go have fun, just dance!” Kate laughed. Just then Alice appeared smiling!
♠ ♠ ♠
EH plz comment cos it encourages me to write more! XXXXXXXXX