Edward

021

The room wasn't that big, yet it felt homey. The walls were painted black and the floor had a soft carpet. We walked in till we were both in the middle, then Lisa turned around and gave me half a smile,

"This is Edwards room...my mum doesn't come in here anymore" she whispered,

I didn't know what to say. I looked around, my feet taking me to every corner. He had masses of books, he could draw, his small single bed was neatly folded. I imagined him in it, asleep with his hair across his face and his light snoring filling the room,

"We don't know where he would have gone. I wish he'd come back..." Lisa's voice made me jumpinside, I knew how she felt in a manner of ways,

"He didn't say anything to me about leaving...I'm sorry I can't help" I turned to her, then looked to the floor,

she walked over and wrapped her small but strong arms around me. It felt weird having a total stranger hugging me, but it felt right at the same time. Soon enough I found myself crying into her shoulder, my arms wrapped around her losly in a hug back as everything around us shouted 'Edward'...
My whole body shook as the sobs came further and further, quicker and quicker. I need Edward right here, right now. He made me complete and this was just getting to much.
After a while, Lisa knew it was getting to much and we walked all the way down, until we werestanding outside her front door,

"I'll go get Jack to take you home" she said, then disappeared into the house again,

I sat down on their step, my knees coming up to my chest with my arms wrapping around and pulling them closer. The trees moved so slightly in the wind, every leaf making it's very own song as the wind hit it, making it willow in the breeze.
I heard footsteps behind me which caught my attention, I turned around and saw Jack just starting to sit down next to me. I smiled a small smile and looked back out to their front yard, the forest surrounding it,

"You know Kaia...Edward is a good guy. We don't know how he'd think of running away...it's just not him" his voice sounded empty, this was hurting them all so much...and there was nothing I could do to help them find him...

"I don't know where he'd go Jack...I don't know what to do, I let him into my world...he knows about me, about some of my past...and yet he's gone...I need him back" I whispered the last part, a new flood of tears came rushing down my cheeks as I met eyes with Jack,

"Hey...shhh shhh, don't you worry about a thing Kaia, will get him back" he spoke out. His arm losely holding me to him before he stood up and held out his hands for me to take. I tookt hem and was pulled to my feet, tear tracks ran down slowly, making almost snail trails lightly down them.

We jumped into the huge jeep and he drove very quickly to my house. I thanked him when we got there and before I'd even reached the front door...he was gone. I was alone once again, and I didn't know how I was going to cope with it all again.

Tibble was running around in his cage, so I took a chunk of cheese from my fridge and pushed it through the bars. He was very content to it, which made me weakly smile before Edwards face shot through my head. I didn't know what to do anymore...
-------
Edward's POV

My mind was telling me I shouldn't panic. My neck was flowly my blood, as I stummbled away from the dirty alley. What attacked me?? I have no idea...but I wasn't excately going to turn back round after all of this journey to go and see.

I held my neck tightly, trying to keep the blood flow to a minimum, yet soon enough as I walkein a main road, I collapsed. My vision went blurry as I saw just faint blobs hover around me...Was it help coming to get me?? Was that monster back to finish the job??

Suddenly my chest felt like it was on fire. I couldn't breathe properly and as I wriggled in pain across the floor, all the blurry figures moved away from me. It hurt so much...

The pain rushed through my body. My legs ached and ached till they turned so numb I didn't think I even had legs at that moment. My stomache was turning itself all over in knots, the pain making it unbearable, but yet I couldn't get myself to huddle into a ball. My arms went lack...they were like my legs, the ached and then suddenly went numb...and both fell away from my bleeding neck...

The the pain shot into my head. My screems rang loud across the main road. Before I knew what was happening, the blurry figures were back, holding onto my failing limbs and someone was supporting my head...but my whole body was burning...it was like I was burning inside out...

Kaia!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone who has been reading this!!
I'm so so so sorry this has taken over 6 months to get here D=
But there has been so much stuff go on, so many stories to update and I've just had no time to get this chapter finished...
I hope you like it!!
~*~