I'll Take You Out Though I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

Chapter 14

“So, what would you want to do today?” Alex asked me as we walk.

“I don’t really know. You can think of that” I said

“Um, yeah, sure. Maybe, uh, some ice cream?”

“Sounds good” I agreed

“I know this place, they have the best ice cream!” he exclaimed and suddenly grabbed my right hand.

I was startled and pulled my arm away from him that instant.

“Oh, shit, sorry. It’s just a habit I have” he explained

I just nod and walked.

Of course, he always hits on girls whenever he goes out with them. He can’t do that to me. I am not letting him do that. I continue walking and noticed that he wasn’t walking beside me. I turned around and saw him trailing behind me. I was kinda shocked because it looked like he was scared of going near me or touching me again.

“Hey, Alex” I called to him. He raised his head and looked at me “why are you walking behind me? Aren’t we supposed to be walking together?”

“Uh, well, uhm, I just thought you didn’t want me to walk with you anymore.”

“Why?”

“The thing a while-“

“Come on Alex!” I motioned my hand for him to go near me.

He hesitated for a moment then finally walked toward me

“Are you scared of me?” I asked

“Uh, well- I was scared that you were pissed at me actually”

“I was surprised Alex. I am not mad OK?” I said while I opened the door to the store.

“Now, can we eat ice cream, or do you want to worry about me being mad at you?”

“Yeah, sure! Let’s go! Are you sure you’re not mad?”

“No, Alex, I am not that mean you know”

He smiled and led me inside

We ordered ice cream already. I got Cookies and cream and he got chocolate.

“You like Cookies and cream?” he asked while he was eating

“Yeahp, it’s my favorite”

“Really? Wow, now I know another thing about you. This is going well isn’t it?” he smiled

“Sure”

“But, you know, I don’t understand why you like cookies and cream more than chocolate. Chocolate is like the best flavor EVER” he said, emphasizing at the word “best”

I rolled my eyes and said “Chocolate is too overrated. Cookies and cream has a spunk in it” I announced proudly

“I cannot believe you just called my chocolate ice cream overrated” he said, with wide eyes

“I just did”

“It’s the classic!!” he exclaimed

“It’s too old, I want something new. And this is something new” I said pointing at my ice cream

“I don’t understand you” he stated and rolled his eyes

“Whatever. You’ll never do”

We stare at each other with smug faces for a few seconds and we started to laugh

“Did-did we just Fi-fight ove-over ice cream?” he asked in between laughs

“I think we did” I answered, unable to hold my laughter as well.

“I still think chocolate is the best!” he shouted, gaining us some dirty looks from the other people around us.

Now, I can see why girls fall for him. He was fun and sweet in his own little way. Plus, he doesn’t look that bad at all. He had good looks. I find myself starting to be comfortable with him. I just wish I don’t get too comfy.
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKS for the comments guys! i love you! :))

and, yeah, i got additional 5 subscribers again! YAY! at least people subscribe right? and, i got like 15 more readers! that really makes me happy :) and, i got another star!

thanks guys, i am really glad you appreciate this story. i love your comments! they make me smile :P