I'll Take You Out Though I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

Chapter 17

I didn’t even really listen in history. My head was floating and at one moment, I just wanted to walk out and go somewhere to escape. I was staring at the window the whole time. Jess caught my attention once and she mouthed “are you okay?’ I just nodded and stared blankly at the board again. I am not even hearing anything that the teacher was saying.

“Sash, the period’s done. We have to get to the next class” Jess tapped my shoulder. I realize that I was the only one sitting on my chair.

“Oh, right” I muttered

“Are you sure you’re okay? I think you need to go home and rest” she suggested while I was gathering my things

“No, it’s okay. I need to keep myself busy.” I answered her

“Okay then. Just, please, don’t have a break down again without calling me okay?” she said with worry

“Yeah, I wouldn’t want you to miss seeing me cry, Jess” I joked a little

“OH, Sasha!” she hugged me

“It’s fine now.” I said, hugging back

“You said that a while ago and you cried”

“Yeah, well, I think I got all of it out already. I just needed to talk to you, that’s all. I am absolutely better now”

“Okay then, do you want me to walk with you to Calculus?”

“I am fine Jess, thanks for the concern. Calculus would cheer me up”

“Of course. You love math” she smiled weakly

“I have to go now. Thanks again”

“Anything for you Sash” with that, I exited the empty room.

Image

I entered into an almost full room already. I guess I walked too slowly. I sighed and sat on my sit. I felt the chair beside me move, and I knew Alex was there. He didn’t talk that much. In fact, he didn’t talk at all. He didn’t even say hi, he just sat there. The teacher entered and we started class already. The class started and ended without Alex talking to me. It felt unusual because usually, he would blabber around. Maybe he knew that I needed to be alone. I mean, Jess told him that.

I stood up and walked outside the door. I don’t even wanna worry about Alex not talking to me. I don’t even have the right to worry. But, somehow, I wanted him to comfort me and say it was okay. I wanted to tell him why I was crying and I want him to make me feel better. He was technically my friend already right? He said that. I mean, Jess was a good consoler but I needed a good guy advice. I decided that I needed to find Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
AWWW, guys! i have SEVEN stars already! yay! hahah! i am happy that you guys love this story. i love your comments! they cheer me up :))

since this story is very much loved, i shall endorse my other story. i think it needs more loving! :)

it's a TAI story. mostly William. I hope you guys give it a try

Would you believe me if I said I didn't need you?

THANKS!!