I'll Take You Out Though I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

Chapter 37

We finally agreed to what we would do. After talking to Katy several times, she was finally convinced to give the free day to both me and Alex. Turns out, she didn’t want to miss a day without Alex.

Wow, that’s what I call obsession.

We are planning to have the free day tomorrow. I am not excited at all. I mean, I am gonna be spending the whole day with Alex while he was so pissed at me. I just couldn’t take it when he was like that to me. I am not used to it because he used to be so sweet. He suddenly turned so bitter towards me. I really hurt him.

“Excited for tomorrow?” Jess asked me as we were eating dinner

“I don’t even wanna talk about it” I spit out

“Come on Sash, you’ll be spending the whole time with Alex! Why do you look like you’re going to a funeral?”

“Because technically I am. I mean, hello, me and Alex haven’t talked like, ever since forever. We are awkward with each other. That’s the whole point why I decided to change partners. I didn’t want to be with him”

“Sash, it wouldn’t be that bad. Alex is a nice guy. I am sure he’ll find a way for it to be fun” she smiled and ate her food.

Not in my case. He hates me too much to even care what I felt. I bet he’ll just do this so he’ll not get into trouble or maybe he was forced by Jason. Truthfully, it was only Jason who was making all of this work. I really appreciate it that he was trying his hardest to save all our asses considering that he doesn’t have anything to do with all of this fiasco. He was just dragged in by me.

Dinner was done and I am now walking back to our cabin. I see the lights on so I thought that maybe Jason was inside already. I casually opened the door and shut it slowly.

“Jason?” I called out

I hear footsteps approaching me and I turned around to see Alex. I blinked a few times and continued to stare at him. Why was he here?

“Jason isn’t here. We decided to have a precaution so I’ll be staying here for tonight. If the teachers decided to check on us, and make sure we were good, we wouldn’t want them to find Jason in here with you” he bluntly said and then turned around again, not even waiting for my reaction or if I had anything to say.

I bit my lips and stopped myself from crying. I always felt like crying whenever he treated me like this. I hated it that I was so affected by him. I wish I could just be numb to all of what he was doing but I couldn’t do that. I was just too affected. I chose this anyway. I was the one who started this so I have to be strong enough to face it. I went into my room and lay there. I had to forget about all the hurt I was feeling and sleeping would really help me stop thinking about it even for just a few hours.

I wake up with my door slamming open. I groan and turned around to get more sleep.

“Hey! Sash! We’re leaving now to go and explore the forest again. I envy you that you could just sleep here the whole day” I hear Jess say as I feel her sit on the bed

“I’d rather go with you guys. Can I just ditch the free day and go out with you? Let Jack stay here. I am sure he’ll love it” I muttered

“Aww, you have to stay Sash. The teachers wouldn’t allow that because it’ll be “unfair”” she said sarcastically “You deserve the free day, not Jack”

…but I don’t want to take the stupid free day!!
♠ ♠ ♠
OOPS, there's another cliffhanger right there.. Sorry, but I just love the suspense! hahah! I updated because all of you looked so excited for this. I absolutely LOVE LOVE all your comments!

Can you guys do me a favor and comment?

Comments make me update! This is one example of that. I wasn't really suppose to post today, but because I read all your funny comments, I DID ;)