I'll Take You Out Though I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

Chapter 43

“Wow, we just got caught” Alex muttered as he sat down

“I am sorry that you got in trouble because of me.”

“I am used to it anyway” he said with no emotion as if he didn’t want to have any conversation with me

“You didn’t have to take all the blame like what you did a while ago. You had nothing to do with it, it’s all my fault, I should take the blame”

“Don’t worry; I didn’t do it for you. I just wanted to stop the whole lecture she was ready to give” he simply said and immediately exited the room

He hates me so much. It looks like I can’t bring back the way things were before. It looks completely impossible now. Our relationship will never be like before anymore and I would never see the happy and kind Alex again.

I sat on the couch, waiting for Jess and Jack to go back. Jess will be furious when she finds out that we got caught. She’s also gonna say that she had warned me already and it is my fault that I didn’t listen to her. I can imagine her long sermon right now. I am also sure that Jason will be disappointed that he has to be with Katy starting today. I wouldn’t want to be with Katy myself. She is just too girly to do camp stuff.

We’ve only been here for four days and we got ourselves caught already. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Alex’s footsteps approaching me.

“I’ll tell Katy about it and you tell Jason. It’ll be easier that way. I am sure Katy will throw havoc” he told me and then proceeded to the kitchen area right away.

I can’t believe I am gonna be spending time with him. He can’t even talk to me properly, what more work with me to accomplish the tasks given to us?

Alex’s P.O.V

I feel so bad. I should have not talked to her like that. Why did I even say that I didn’t do it for her? In fact, I did it for her. I didn’t want her to take all the blame so I just decided to take it myself. I am used to it already but her, I bet she hasn’t been in this kind of trouble before. I definitely don’t want her to tell Katy that we were found out already because I can see Katy attacking Sandra and initiating a cat fight.

I don’t want Sandra getting hurt. I know I’ve been so mean to her, but deep inside, I just wanna stop and hug her to death. I don’t like the feeling it gives me whenever I see her sad face whenever I say bad things to her but, I just can’t be nice to her. If I become too nice to her, I might fall even harder for her and I know that it’ll just hurt me because Sandra obviously doesn’t want me in that way. She doesn’t even want to be friends with me for crying out loud.

Why do I have to like her so much? I’d do anything for her even if it meant that I wound myself in order to give her what she wants.

Sandra’s P.O.V

I hear Jess and the others going inside. I was literally shaking with fear of what they were going to say.

“Sash! How was your free day?” she shouted as she came to me

I look at her with nervous eyes and bit my lip. I also saw Jason, Katy and Jack come in. maybe Katy wanted to see Alex and take him back to their cabin

God, please help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! AN UPDATE! Sorry for the late one. I have been extremely busy and I didn't have time to type! :)) Anyway, here it is!

So, I've got another picture of Alex here. HAHAH, this scared the shit out of me, to be honest.

Image
comments make me update, so leave me LOTS of it!

Readers: 686; Subscribers: 159

THANKS for all THE SUPPORT guys!