I'll Take You Out Though I'm Hardly Worth Your Time

Chapter 49

I continue walking until I didn’t know which way I went anymore. I stopped when I realized that I might be walking too far and I might get lost. Apparently, it looks like I am lost. What the hell was I thinking, walking around the woods just like that? Shit, where am I? It all looks the same! I don’t even know where I came from. And worse, it’s getting dark. I am afraid of being alone in the dark. Oh my God.

“Hello?” I ask, and all I get back was the echoing of my voice back to me. This was a deserted part of the forest. How did I get here? Fuck, I think I really went too far now.

I continue walking and trying to find my way out. There was no light anywhere. It’s pitch black now, because the sun went down, like hours ago already. It’s so cold. Now I don’t even have a tent to sleep in. I bet Alex didn’t even notice that I am missing. All he thinks about was himself. Or maybe he did notice but then he was too happy on the fact that he had his shitty tent to himself.

I decided to sit under a tree and maybe spend the night there. I am so terrified. What if there are snakes or wild insects in here? I am gonna freak out if I see a huge snake. I am frightened of them like anything. What if no one can find me here? I am hungry. I realized that I haven’t eaten lunch and dinner. What if I die here? No way. Perhaps I just need to rest and gain more energy for tomorrow. But then where will I get my energy when my stomach is so empty? Shit, I just hope Jess or Jack tries to find me.

Image

I can feel the sun shining on me already. Its morning and I am still lost. I can’t even lift my head because I am too drained from lack of food. I need something to eat or drink. I groan as I hear my stomach grumble, telling me that I haven’t eaten since breakfast yesterday. I can’t move. Fuck.

I just sit there, unable to move, for what seemed like forever. Maybe I should try to stand up and walk? Yes, I must do that if I don’t want to be stuck here. I raised my head slowly and struggled to stand. I was able to stand, even if I was wriggling a bit. Thank god I had the tree for support.

I took a deep breath and tried to walk. I felt so weak. Everything was moving and blurry. Suddenly, it all came to me. I had no chance anymore. I had no energy and no one was going to look for me. I felt my eyes being blurred with tears of fear and helplessness. I need someone, just anyone. I felt even weaker and my knees started to give up on me. I feel my body crash the ground. I couldn’t fight it anymore.

I was just too weak.
♠ ♠ ♠
AN UPDATE for all of you! I am so in love with all of you right now! I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS! They really make me happy and make me update. As you can obviously see, I update more now because a lot comment! That's your benefit. I always feel like updating for all the people who actuallycomment a lot.

SOOO, I wrote some parts already, and I think it'll be in 51 :)) hahah! SORRY guys, chapter 50 was too long that I had to cut it into two!