When We Met Green Day

at the concert

i was so happy and really excited. i was going to ride in green days tour bus! yay!! we got on the bus it was amazing. we sat around had a beer each. well actually me beth and tre had 2 Billie and Mike didnt they were being careful not to spoil theyre voices before the show. We hang out bckstage and messed around with them when they were messing around to get ready for the show it was awsome! we wished them luck (with out annoying them too much) and then went around to the front of the stage before the gates opened billie was right we got to the front. the concert was amazing, it was even better than last time. we saw sarah there the girl that we signed the book for. the three of us moshed billie dedicated extaraordinary girl to us again.i was so happy i nearly cryed. we made freinds with sarah and agreed to keep in touch. at the end of the show we went backstage again. everyone was really hyper because of the show. we spent that entire night on tre's tour bus drinking beer singing fun songs like "DUI" "dominated love salve" "like rat does cheese" and even "roll roll roll a joint twist it at the end.... light it up and take a puff and pass is to your freind. we had soo much fun it was so cool.

(hey.....sorry this ones really short....... but i gotta put my laptop away for a while ill write more l8r)